My First Ink!!!!!

• Discuss My First Ink!!!!! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; :DI just turned 18 on the 9th so I decided since this is a new milestone in my life to get some ink and I love it. Dragons are wicked and this stuff is... ...
G

goldendragon

My First Ink!!!!! post #1
:DI just turned 18 on the 9th so I decided since this is a new milestone in my life to get some ink and I love it. Dragons are wicked and this stuff is sweet. I'm definitely going to get more tattoos soon.:D

As you can see it bled a little bit.

Looks like I might need a touch up in a couple of weeks but I don't really care as long as the finished product looks good.

I'm thinking that the next one I get in a couple of months will be another dragon just below and to the left of this one breathing fire at it or something, like the two are dueling.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

My First Ink!!!!! post #2
love it man... cant wait to turn 18 .. i really want sleeves -AHH

G

goldendragon

My First Ink!!!!! post #3
Dude thats going to hurt like a B**** when they get to the underside of your arm. This stung a little and I can only imagine what it would be like on sensitive skin.

biketillidie

biketillidie

My First Ink!!!!! post #5
Looks awesome! The dragon to the bottom left would look rad. Don't pick it when it starts to scab or it'll be patchy. My mate got a tribal tattoo on his upper arm and he picked it a bit. He needs a touch up lol, looks funny in bits..

G

goldendragon

My First Ink!!!!! post #6
Looks awesome! The dragon to the bottom left would look rad. Don't pick it when it starts to scab or it'll be patchy. My mate got a tribal tattoo on his upper arm and he picked it a bit. He needs a touch up lol, looks funny in bits..
Ya I don't even pick at regular scabs and since this one will actually mean something to me I sure as hell won't be messin with it.

This just gave me an idea, I'll post a link to it in about a 1/2 hour.

Levimoody

Levimoody

My First Ink!!!!! post #7
It didn't require 2 post for us to tell about your tattoo. You obviously didn't write that other thread so you could have just throws us a link in here.

EDIT: Double post is a no-no.

G

goldendragon

My First Ink!!!!! post #8
Actually its the paper the guy gave me after I got inked but you're right about the fact that I could've posted a link instead of going through the process of re-typing it.

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

My First Ink!!!!! post #9
levimoody is a goddes.
i agree now wheres my cookie?

T

troy

My First Ink!!!!! post #10
Looks awesome man. You look alot older than 18....

My kinda man..

Homo sold seperately.

jc6711

jc6711

My First Ink!!!!! post #11
love it man... cant wait to turn 18 .. i really want sleeves -AHH
Sleeves are cool, but idk if i could commit to having them the rest of my life.

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

My First Ink!!!!! post #12
Sleeves are cool, but idk if i could commit to having them the rest of my life.
yea thats exactly my problem, like once im 18 i really wanna get sleeves but once you have them there on and having sleeves will affect where you work and all that so idk being an old man with these narly ass tatooes doesnt sound great either.

Punda Nose

Punda Nose

My First Ink!!!!! post #13
Dosent look good IMO,Looks like seomthing you get done when your in jail for 10+ years.

B

BustedKnuckle

My First Ink!!!!! post #14
Believe me, when you turn 18 sleeves aren't just something that happens. You're going to be sitting for a while and paying every penny you have. I've been working on my sleeve for 2 years now.

J

Jamie

My First Ink!!!!! post #15
would look so much cooler if it was a unicorn. I love unicorns

Biggles

Biggles

My First Ink!!!!! post #16
Getting sleeves for your first tattoos would be so damn retarded.

Everyone tells you to start small for a reason, getting one may be different to what you think, and living with one and just the concept of having one could be really different, no matter how much you think you know about them.

G

goldendragon

My First Ink!!!!! post #17
Getting sleeves for your first tattoos would be so damn retarded.

Everyone tells you to start small for a reason, getting one may be different to what you think, and living with one and just the concept of having one could be really different, no matter how much you think you know about them.
You're exactly right. I never really understood the concept of "marked for life" until it was done. I love it though and don't regret it one bit but now I understand that when I get it done I better think long and hard about if, and I did on this one. For the past couple years I've been dying to get one and now that I have and know what they are like I can get more with the knowledge of whats going to happen and how I'm going to feel about it. Nobody ever told me how it really felt and what went into the upkeep of tattoos so since I didn't really know what was going to happen I decided not to go into a full shoulder tattoo and just this one. Eventually its going to get a few buddies so it looks like their fighting.

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

My First Ink!!!!! post #18
My friend works at a tattoo shop and got a snake fighting a mongoose when they were bored. It's sick.

And I beat him at two games of bike in a row the other night so now he has to get my name tattood on his arm. I really hope he does it because that will be epic.

biketillidie

biketillidie

My First Ink!!!!! post #19
That would be homo for both parties.

:eek:

M

Marcus Poopy

My First Ink!!!!! post #20
lol at freckles:lol:

jk man, dope tattoo. im planning on getting one soon.
im only 16 but i figure i can convince my mom to let me get one on my hand because i want "R.I.P" to remember my friend who past away last May. i want it on the top of my right hand (opposite of palm?:p) i want it to cover the whole area, have a sweet design and be shades of purple,pink,blue and white. because i think it would look dope as fcuk and its colors that both I and my friend liked. i know he would love it.

New Topics