My first crash!!!

• Discuss My first crash!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys. just had my first crash since getting into bmx :D tried to do a fairly large dirt jump and overshot the landing. broke my wrist and fractured... ...
S

scottishrider

My first crash!!! post #1
hey guys. just had my first crash since getting into bmx :D tried to do a fairly large dirt jump and overshot the landing. broke my wrist and fractured my cheekbone!!:p BMX RULEZZZZZZ 8)

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

My first crash!!! post #2
You made me laugh sorry to hear about the broken bones though hope you get better soon.

joanz

joanz

My first crash!!! post #3
nice thats what its about m8!

B

BustedKnuckle

My first crash!!! post #4
Ah, the best crashes are the ones that leave scars. Just think, you'll have a story forever.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

My first crash!!! post #5
haha gutted.. somehow ive never broke a bone... jynxed myself now

B

bmxftw

My first crash!!! post #6
haha expect more broken wrists in the future, ive broken mine 3 times so far haha,bmx is like a wrist killer, plus wrists r so flippin farguile, but hey scars nd casts=chicks

B

bmxftw

My first crash!!! post #8
haha i donno, casts r pretty solid, im sure u cld smack some rapist over the head with one pretty good, it just might not feel to good on ur broken wrist

S

scottishrider

My first crash!!! post #10
haha i will look foward to more crashes in the future:D and i laughed at the rapist comment :lol:

New Topics