My first bunny hop

• Discuss My first bunny hop in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi everybody, I bought my first bike 3 days ago, and of course i've tried to bunnyhop. First day: nope. no way. Second day: yeah!! not very hight, but... ...
  • Tags bike jump
T

tetsuo6666

My first bunny hop post #1
Hi everybody,
I bought my first bike 3 days ago, and of course i've tried to bunnyhop. First day: nope. no way. Second day: yeah!! not very hight, but yes. But i've read a lot about bunnyhoping, and i don't think i'm doing it the right way: i lift the 2 wheels at the same time. is it a good way ?
thank you.

K

kms1357

My first bunny hop post #2
idn really cuz icant get mine down good but what bike do u have?

E

evanc

My first bunny hop post #4
Man, you two talk in such retard-gibberish, I'm not even going to bother and give you an answer. I'd probably mis-interpret your question.

T

tetsuo6666

My first bunny hop post #5
What? you mean my question is not clear ? i don"t understand u.

N

n3lli

My first bunny hop post #6
[/quote]Man, you two talk in such retard-gibberish
LOL hahahhahaha

N

n3lli

My first bunny hop post #7
lol wtf. i didnt do that quote thing right. bah ****

N

n3lli

My first bunny hop post #8
lift ur front wheel up first. then ur back wheel.

E

Element Biker Dude

My first bunny hop post #9
oh my god tetsuo6666 ur bike is like japanesse or sumthing like that. but yea i no wot u mean by lifting ur two wheels at the same time coz im a beginner to but i found the best way to learn the to wheel one is to jump forward over the bar and for the other way the real way (bronco hop) is to learn to do manuels good and then when good at them left the front wheel up (only a bit to begin wif) and jumps forward, just keep jumping over the handle bars BUT KEEP UR FEET ON UR PEDALS ok

T

Tiz

My first bunny hop post #10
also try and map out the stages of the trick in your head as your doing them. It helps me alot. :lol:

L

likeachamp

My first bunny hop post #11
yeah dude the bunny-hop is important, it's the basis of every trick unless your ridin flat, but anyway yeah dude i started out doing the same thing(lifting both wheels at the same time) you'll get better in time but for right now go ahead and keep doin it thata way like try jumpin cans and shit, eventually you'll get the 2-piece down good and get alot higher as long as you stick with it! heres a way that helped me out a few years ago, crouch down as much as you can and like as fast as you can just jump hard as **** and hang on to the bars but dont lean back to far(OUCH) well gotta go ride

T

tetsuo6666

My first bunny hop post #12
Well, thanks to everybody.

New Topics