my day sucked so bad

• Discuss my day sucked so bad in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well, today i was out riding with a few friends. it was really hot and sunny, so we decided to go a bit further from home than we usually do. then, out... ...
AndreDew

AndreDew

my day sucked so bad post #1
well, today i was out riding with a few friends. it was really hot and sunny, so we decided to go a bit further from home than we usually do. then, out of the sudden this gigantic black cloud came and it started to rain like mad. we found a nice dry spot near a building and started riding there, but several minutes later, i ran over a spike and busted my back tire. then hail started to fall and some wind picked up and we were no longer protected there, so we go to this other building that is the shape of an arch, and in the middle there was this spot where we were once again protected from the rain. we were just hanging out, not wrecking anything, and a guy from inside the building starts yelling at us to go away. then we went to yet another building that had some sort of a tunnel through it ( i don't know what it's called, its a path so people can get to the other side of the building) which was cramped and we could barely fit our bikes and ourselves inside. it was also very drafty and we weren't that protected from the rain. luckily, one of my friends dad's was kind enough to give me a ride home. today sucked balls, and now i have to fix my wheel.

bettley661

bettley661

my day sucked so bad post #2
gutted

mcdan

mcdan

my day sucked so bad post #3
that sucks

Vita

Vita

my day sucked so bad post #4
That sucks man, always check the weather before you go riding.

bmxboy244

bmxboy244

my day sucked so bad post #5
ya all ways cheak the weather i do but i usually dont go far cuz i live in the middel of no whare sorry to hear about your tire

AndreDew

AndreDew

my day sucked so bad post #6
well as i said, the weather was perfect for riding when i went out of the house, but i guess you can never predict summer rains...

J

jihim

my day sucked so bad post #7
wow that really sucks

New Topics