my bike... any good?

• Discuss my bike... any good? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [img]http://www.xs4all.nl/~ah41/bmx.jpg[/img] Its a royal bugatti never heard of it and kind find any info about it on the net... what can you... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx dirt jump
F

faceoff

my bike... any good? post #1

Its a royal bugatti
never heard of it and kind find any info about it on the net...
what can you guys tell me about it?

L

LuMpY

my bike... any good? post #2
Looks like a department store bike to me. My guess is it won't last long. V-brakes on a freestyle bike?? 1pc crank? Chain guard..and my god fix those bars.

RuLe

RuLe

my bike... any good? post #3
here let me say it.... never buy your bike at TARGET, K MART, WAL MART, TOYS R US. Never..... Unless you want a bike to get you to work and not use it for any tricks but if u are wanting to do tricks and jump dirt jumps dont do it with that bike buy a bike at your local bike store, and make sure its a bike store that just sells bikes only and look for Fit bikes Co. Haro. S&M, Hoffman, and other bikes.

I would look for a bike with double wall rims chrome. They only put chrome on the real good bikes :) expect if their single = cheap

BTW, that bike looks like a bike i had when i was 4 or 5

G

my bike... any good? post #4
that bike is insanly ****ing nice.... i like those cranks i need some

Motorkade

Motorkade

my bike... any good? post #5
For ****s sake Rule, riding isnt about what you ride, its how you ride. If it makes you feel big calling someones bike shit cos they dont ride a T1 or FBM or whatever, doesnt mean that they have no right to ride. So the bikes shit and covered in chrome. So what? I can guarantee you Robbie Morales, Jimmy Levan or Ali Whitton have had a chromed bmx at some point.

Motorkade

Motorkade

my bike... any good? post #6
But, in retrospect, it's a goddamn ****ing awful looking sonuvabitch. I know that makes me a hypocrite, but **** that. Dude, buy a new bike. Not nessecarily an expensive 1, just one that doesnt look like it got hit by a lorry carring chrome paint.

R

ride888

my bike... any good? post #7
RuLe said:
here let me say it.... never buy your bike at TARGET, K MART, WAL MART, TOYS R US. Never..... Unless you want a bike to get you to work and not use it for any tricks but if u are wanting to do tricks and jump dirt jumps dont do it with that bike buy a bike at your local bike store, and make sure its a bike store that just sells bikes only and look for Fit bikes Co. Haro. S&M, Hoffman, and other bikes.

I would look for a bike with double wall rims chrome. They only put chrome on the real good bikes :) expect if their single = cheap

BTW, that bike looks like a bike i had when i was 4 or 5
seriously do u think he knows what ur talking about with the double wall rims, he probably a newb so why dont u explain it to him.

S

sentaafEQpovar

my bike... any good? post #8
its prolly good for jumping 2 foot wodden ramps, and jumping curbs and stuff, he should be fine with that, and if he decideds to get better, his shit will fall apart piece by piece, but then again he can upgrade it peice by piece... fix the damn bars

L

LuMpY

my bike... any good? post #9
Simma down now. He asked a decent question and you jackasses reamed him for wanting to get into riding. People like you make bikers look bad. Maybe you don't need to be so rude and give him some helpful advice.

S

sentaafEQpovar

my bike... any good? post #10
i gave reasonable advice, thats what i did when i first got my bike

T

Tibro

my bike... any good? post #11
im with LuMpY... Santaaf, i've only been on these boards a day and already i've seen mroe of you than i want to... your being very harsh to this guy... now i dont know much about BMX at all... but i know you could be encouraging rather than trying your best to put him down...

stop thinking your a god, because from what i can see no one likes you..

why not try to help people instead.. you may find it will bring you your first friend

Motorkade

Motorkade

my bike... any good? post #12
I wasnt putting him down. He asked a question, and I replied. I thought his bike looks crap. I didnt tell him to stop riding, just to get a new bike, because the one he's got WILL **** up.

T

titanium_s&m

my bike... any good? post #13
to be honest with you, its not the best bike in the world or by far the worst, but your a beginner and everyone has to start somewhere, i know a fair bit about bmx bikes and so do alot of people on this forum, but we didnt just wake up one day and know everything!!
its that simple, so people, everytime a noob asks a question stop jumping on them and putting them down! remember you were in their position once before. we all didnt start riding on a ruben macneil frame did we!.
chill :roll: :D

O

oibmxpunx

my bike... any good? post #14
titanium_s&m said:
to be honest with you, its not the best bike in the world or by far the worst, but your a beginner and everyone has to start somewhere, i know a fair bit about bmx bikes and so do alot of people on this forum, but we didnt just wake up one day and know everything!!
its that simple, so people, everytime a noob asks a question stop jumping on them and putting them down! remember you were in their position once before. we all didnt start riding on a ruben macneil frame did we!.
chill :roll: :D
yeah man i here u and back when i started rideing every one had a chrome it was the cool thing but now every one have more colors and befor that it was black every one wanted black evey thing

just fix ur bars get them even with ur forks give or take a little i run mine back some just cuz i ride dirt and i like haveing my bars closer to me there not as far back as urs tho so fix ur bars then go ride have fun

F

faceoff

my bike... any good? post #15
Yo guys no problem :p

I expected replies like this, I may be a n00b here, or in bmxíng, I'm not a n00b on the net:D

But I fixed the chain and realised something..
I need chaintensioners, you probably a very n00b thing to find out. But none of you guys noticed it either! :p It's a bad thing to sometimes think like a noob.. :D

I

infantry43RIDER

my bike... any good? post #16
stop calling yourself a n00b.

anyways...chrome is blinding.

T

tastywheat

my bike... any good? post #17
man seeing ur bike makes me want to rip my eyes out. and jesus what is with the handle bars so far inward?????????????

G

my bike... any good? post #18
lol i thought my bike was bad btw how much did it cost or did u find it in a ditch?

T

Tibro

my bike... any good? post #19
christ Fez have you read any of the posts in this thread? we've just been telling people who post like you have to shut up.... geeze

C

casperh

my bike... any good? post #20
your bars! your bars! you cant hold them well if you did a 180barspin on the street

New Topics