my 1st hand rail

O

oibmxpunx

my 1st hand rail post #1
today(9/1) i did my first hand rail me and some friends were out rideing and i found this rail it was on a 5 stair and the rail was on more of a angel than the stairs so i took a b*tch run and then i desided to do it so i ice picked a foot at the end of it i got it on video it looks so good dose anyone have any stories about there 1st time doing something

I

infantry43RIDER

my 1st hand rail post #2
cool man.

first time doing a handrail for me i went over the bars...like doing a double peg down the rail...but my first like little ice pick bonk on a rail like you did basically i did the same thing as you with that bitch run.

E

evanc

my 1st hand rail post #3
Holy shit, congrats. Icepicks on handrails creep the **** out of me. if you hang that last upright, you're done for.

I

infantry43RIDER

my 1st hand rail post #4
yea man...i was super suprised i never hung up my first time..but it took me super long to get the confidence level up to be able to even try them because yes before they made me shit myself.

O

oibmxpunx

my 1st hand rail post #5
it was crazy doing ice picks on a rail

A

anti-flag

my 1st hand rail post #6
congrads man.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

my 1st hand rail post #7
my first rail, the rail was like an inch wide, first i tried a 50/50, and i did it with no problem, second time i fell and sliced my shin open...that was 2 months ago, know i can smith the rail :D

I

infantry43RIDER

my 1st hand rail post #8
thats awesome...
so its a flat rail...not a round one or is it round?

F

FOL

my 1st hand rail post #9
upload the video :)

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

my 1st hand rail post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
thats awesome...
so its a flat rail...not a round one or is it round?
yes, i think flat rails are better to start out with.

I

infantry43RIDER

my 1st hand rail post #11
yea thats true thats what i started on.
i think im pretty precise when it comes to feeble grinds but i doubt i could smith that rail that you did...my smiths are sloppy.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

my 1st hand rail post #12
i love smith grinds, brian castillo is my favorite rider and he always dose awsome smith stuff, so since i began riding i always perfected my smith grinds and stalls.

New Topics