My (1st) Flatland bike

• Discuss My (1st) Flatland bike in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Hi guys this is a few pics of my bike built it from the frame up by myself and it's my first attempt so i'm quite happy with it :) any comments welcome... ...
TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #1
Hi guys this is a few pics of my bike built it from the frame up by myself and it's my first attempt so i'm quite happy with it :) any comments welcome

Spec:

Frame = Kong fu - fishbone
Forks = Fishbone 0mm offset
Bars = Chopped down Flat bars - fishbone (again)
Headset Diatech D cup
Cranks = 3 piece stealth 2 - Pro lite
Pedals = wellgo metal studed (sealed bearings)
25t chain wheel
seat post = BBB
Seat = Velo
Stem = Rudd rugged
Seat post clamp = Primo <------- Thought i'd mention this as it cost me £18 robin b@stards
Rims = "20 wineman rims
hubs = suzee
Rubber = Maxxis ring worm
Brakes = Tektro (will be upgrading at some point

Oh and i oiled the chain and also the back tyre :clap: F**kin spanner

(ps never posted images so i think ive done this right???)

Cheers

-Tommyboy-

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ilikebicycles

Ilikebicycles

My (1st) Flatland bike post #2
niceeee

purplebmx23

purplebmx23

My (1st) Flatland bike post #3
woahh, nice lol

TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #4
ha cheers :D

azz2811

azz2811

My (1st) Flatland bike post #5
yeah thats has to be one of the nicest flatland bikes i have seen.... but it does look a little werid with out a back brake and just the front one

++ REP

J

jordzzza

My (1st) Flatland bike post #6
that thing looks crazzy mann

gd job with it.

Dick Nixon

Dick Nixon

My (1st) Flatland bike post #7
i dont know alot about flatland, but i do like the band fishbone so awesome haha

TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #8
haha it's a bit old skool and yeah AZZ2811 ive got to get a back brake set up....... Ran out of money :lol:

I BLAME THE SEAT POST CLAMP! have you guys had to spend so much on a seat post clamp ????? :eek:

Cheers for all the comments

-Tommyboy-

monkeysan

monkeysan

My (1st) Flatland bike post #9
nice looking bike dude!

E

evilchris50

My (1st) Flatland bike post #10
haha it's a bit old skool and yeah AZZ2811 ive got to get a back brake set up....... Ran out of money :lol:

I BLAME THE SEAT POST CLAMP! have you guys had to spend so much on a seat post clamp ????? :eek:

-Tommyboy-
nah, if ur really despreate you can jack one from a mountion bike, or a road bike

TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #11
awwwww tooo late

M

marks86

My (1st) Flatland bike post #12
wow that sick. and pretty oldskool

TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #13
haha Yeah it's a bit chunky but i'm a big bloke

Justin

Justin

My (1st) Flatland bike post #14
It's beautiful. Puts my '02 Hoffman EP to shame. But I got respect for ANY flatland bike, yours is a fine piece.

L

LordBanks

My (1st) Flatland bike post #15
niceone, i love flatland, i don't ride it though, its ridiculously hard.

TommyBoy69

TommyBoy69

My (1st) Flatland bike post #16
niceone, i love flatland, i don't ride it though, its ridiculously hard.
Thanks. Tell me about how hard it is i bailed onto my face today :eek: The whole reason i don't do dirt / street etc is so i didn't get smashed up (can't afford to not work)
I have so much respect for all you guys i got tons of props, vault, aspire dvds just to watch some of the things you lot do!

L

LordBanks

My (1st) Flatland bike post #17
I used to try and ride it, years back, it still hurts when you get it wrong, wacking shins, faceplant, landing on a peg, or what i once done, catching a finger in a spinning wheel once, OUTCHA.

MoNsTaR

MoNsTaR

My (1st) Flatland bike post #18
i like it :)

C

Chronic856

My (1st) Flatland bike post #19
Fishbone is still around.... i thought they were gone.... Nice bike man

aldrix

aldrix

My (1st) Flatland bike post #20

-Tommyboy-
I snapped the bolt on my seat post clamp when I was putting it together and had to get a new one (stripped the threading on the clamp itself). It was about $10 for a black Primo clamp with that cool looking little lion thing on it in silver - goes nice on a black + white bike it just so happens.
Not sure what the current exchange rate is, but I think it's pretty safe to say you got ripped for that clamp, sorry man :(

That bike looks real nice though. It's amazing how different flatland bike setups look ... like for example, you have the seat at a height where you could, you know, sit on it :p Madness I tell you!

New Topics