My 08 Haro X0

• Discuss My 08 Haro X0 in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; This is my first Haro. I just bought it last week. It came bone stock. Im planning on doing alot to it over the winter, thats when you guys will see it... ...
remz857

remz857

My 08 Haro X0 post #1
This is my first Haro. I just bought it last week. It came bone stock. Im planning on doing alot to it over the winter, thats when you guys will see it the most. I just put on some DK pedals. They have great grip. Im waiting on some parts from Dans Comp right now....

Future plans: Shadow Conspiracy chain, demolition grips, new hubs, oddysey rims, alot of random stuff, chain wheel, as much as i can do to it.....

I think some new pedals for a bike thats like five days old is an okay start. Here she is.

remz857

remz857

My 08 Haro X0 post #2
Sorry for the crappy phone pictures guys. I have to get to class, maybe before I go out with my girlfriend tonight I'll take a few. Later

H

haroryder12345

My 08 Haro X0 post #3
you have the dk iron cross pedals nice bike but change it a litlle

bmx757

bmx757

My 08 Haro X0 post #4
i would lower that seat but nice bike....

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

My 08 Haro X0 post #5
why would you buy a haro, then spend mad money on parts... you should've just bought a better stock bike imo...

cut the seat post down a bit (or a lot. haha).

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

My 08 Haro X0 post #6
why would you buy a haro, then spend mad money on parts... you should've just bought a better stock bike imo...

cut the seat post down a bit (or a lot. haha).
X2 on both things he said. Nice bike though.

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

My 08 Haro X0 post #7
nice bike, but like others have said, by the time you finish buying parts, you would have been better off buying a better stock bike

H

Hermes

My 08 Haro X0 post #8
slam da seat!!!

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

My 08 Haro X0 post #9
failllllllllllllllll

sab6fakie

sab6fakie

My 08 Haro X0 post #10
Sorry for the crappy phone pictures guys. I have to get to class, maybe before I go out with my girlfriend tonight I'll take a few. Later
why should buy a crappy bike like that?????????????????????
are you familiar to BMX?????????
sick bike how much that cost you? 50dollars LOL!!!
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING ON THAT BIKE

ollie

ollie

My 08 Haro X0 post #11
it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you ride it. but dont buy a shadow chain. all my friends that had em broke them in like a week. personally i wouldnt buy any parts for it until you break something and need to replace it

remz857

remz857

My 08 Haro X0 post #12
Thanks for the feedback. I bought the Haro as a little project bike. When I get back from riding with friends tonight, I'll post pics of my eastern reaper two. Thats the bike that I mainly use, but anyway, I didnt take pics of that yet because I took the wheels off, like I said, im waiting on some parts.... My rims cracked, long story. But by monday when I get the parts and set everything up, I'll post some pics of that.

Again, thanks. Keep em coming.

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

My 08 Haro X0 post #13
it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you ride it. but dont buy a shadow chain. all my friends that had em broke them in like a week. personally i wouldnt buy any parts for it until you break something and need to replace it
yeah it does matter what you ride. if it didn't matter then pro's would all go to walmart and get mongooses to ride in comps

IB Street

IB Street

My 08 Haro X0 post #14
yeah it does matter what you ride. if it didn't matter then pro's would all go to walmart and get mongooses to ride in comps
true true

New Topics