MX unleashed....

• Discuss MX unleashed.... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; This game is sooooo sik!!!!!! [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/914869_20040121_screen002.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags bike bikes review
M

MuffinMan

MX unleashed.... post #2
my friend has it, he says it the best (cuz he knowsh is dirtbikes, his family has like 50 including 3 suped xr50's, '03 yz250f and '02 cr125r i think

D

Devourment 138

MX unleashed.... post #3
your friend is right...

W

William

MX unleashed.... post #4
one of the best games ever! i rented it from blockbuster and now i don't wan to give it back, its that good.

P

[PRIMO]

MX unleashed.... post #5
yeah its a bad ass game i bought it cuz i ride birtbikes too and its awsome. it has good music and you can unlock other vehicles like the monster truck and biplane its a kick ass game i want everyone to try it out

D

Devourment 138

MX unleashed.... post #6
[PRIMO said:
]yeah its a bad ass game i bought it cuz i ride birtbikes too and its awsome. it has good music and you can unlock other vehicles like the monster truck and biplane its a kick ass game i want everyone to try it out
I have an Xbox and can listen to the music I have on my hard drive... like Screaming Afterbirth, and Anal Blast!!! :twisted:

F

fitbike9

MX unleashed.... post #7
mx unleashed is a way good improvment for mx superfly. The freestyle in the game is awesome and being able to ride the xr50's is way cool too,

New Topics