muzic to ride to

• Discuss muzic to ride to in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; what muzic do u like to ride to? i mainly ride alone so i take my walkman and mostly listean to NOFX that pumps my energy up anything punk or ska. ...
  • Tags bike
lola

lola

muzic to ride to post #1
what muzic do u like to ride to? i mainly ride alone so i take my walkman and mostly listean to NOFX that pumps my energy up anything punk or ska.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

muzic to ride to post #2
well, my favorite types of music are hip hop, jazz, funk, afrobeats, regaee. but i also love rock&roll, some punk, and a little speed metal. but i find the best stuuf to ride to is rock&roll man, the rhythm is perfect for my type of riding. it pretty much ranges from any type of rock&roll, from kings of leon, to my friends bands.

M

MuffinMan

muzic to ride to post #3
punk, hardcore, and for some reason emo lol dont ask how

T

The Worst

muzic to ride to post #4
I have a bunch of styles....mostly I lisen to MSI, nirvana, small bornw bike, and sometimes ataris...

And this is a MAJOR re post

RuLe

RuLe

muzic to ride to post #5
rap all rap lol

D

DrunkPunk180

muzic to ride to post #6
no offense rule, but rap totaly sucks b-a-l-l-s!

RuLe

RuLe

muzic to ride to post #7
all bikers say that so do skateboarders because they think their punk rock metal and shit but i listen to what i like and rap is sweet

D

DrunkPunk180

muzic to ride to post #8
not me b.c i listen to punk and that stuff b.c its good and i hate rap b.c all they do is talk and malest little girls(R. Kelly)

F

federal_rider12

muzic to ride to post #9
punk, rock, metal. one of my friends is in a band and they are awesome, where i use to live had a bunch of awesome bands but aphrenic, band my friend is in, has been touring

B

bruisedbob

muzic to ride to post #10
maiden, slayer, metallica(only the cliff years), chili peppers(pre-hollywood sell out), agent orange, and Ozzy (Diary of a Madman)
there's so much more but i haven't the time.

B

bones

muzic to ride to post #11
meh i listen to what ever few bands listed listen to em.
one line drawing
superchunk
jimmy eat world and insane clown posse

C

casperh

muzic to ride to post #12
air - daft punk - fun loving criminals - bloodhound gang - beastie boys - buena vista social club - chef - chemical brothers - cypress hill - fatboy slim - franz ferdinand - groove armada - house of pain - k's choice - outkast - panjabi mc - bomfunk mc - sheryl crow - THC - wheatus - soulwax

lola

lola

muzic to ride to post #13
my friends band

is in kissimmee florida its called "the super Villians" they r the shit they r punk/ska band. Dom the drummer has been voted the best drummer in florida they have site http://www.thesupervillains.net check it out they have the sax player from the voodoo glow skullz mb u know them? and they r best friend of less than jake. Another up n coming band who are awsome r Ten new Toes, they remind me of mad caddies kinda. :p

M

Mr_Shrapnel

muzic to ride to post #14
well i think for once i actually agree with rule!!!!! break out the champane!
hip hop is super dope, i love it, but for some reason i just cant really ride to it, i need something a but faster and harsher i guess

M

MuffinMan

muzic to ride to post #15
rap sucks, punk is junk, emo supremo!

lol, god i dont know how u can stand rap. bunch of people rapping about drugs n shit, they livei n ****ing hollywood and stuff

W

William

muzic to ride to post #16
i find my walkmen gets in my way when i ride, but when i take it, it is paccet full of Canible Corpse, Entombed, Six feet under and other hard sh*t!

D

DrunkPunk180

muzic to ride to post #17
ya me to its heavy and if i crash it gets f-ed up so i don`t take it very much........my dad said if i do good on my report card he`ll buy me a mp3 player and those r small and light so i`ll take that

Clutch

Clutch

muzic to ride to post #18
Well I only usually listen to music when we dirt-jump because we can bring the vehicles or stereo close enough to hear it... I guess we mostly listen to punk and 80's tunes.

Any other time I'm listening to the sweet sound of the tires, ooooo baby!

F

federal_rider12

muzic to ride to post #19
yeah i cant ride with anything on me, not because of weight but because of its in my way and i tend to wreck alot. so i just listen to music before i ride. now if we got a bombox or something out at a park then ill pop in a cd but i wont lug one around while street riding

T

The Worst

muzic to ride to post #20
I take my discman EVERYWHERE i go....it goes in my pocket in the morn' and leaves b4 I fall asleep...so I feel weird WITHOUT it.

New Topics