Music for a ride video?

  • Discuss Music for a ride video? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was thinking some heavy rock stuff thats not quite metal, like Saliva or Sevendust, but I mostly listen to punk, but I don't think it goes as well in... ...
  • Tags bmx street video

What would you rather hear in a BMX video?

  • Metal

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ska

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Rock

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emo

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    103
S

Skid

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #1
I was thinking some heavy rock stuff thats not quite metal, like Saliva or Sevendust, but I mostly listen to punk, but I don't think it goes as well in videos... suggestions?
 
V

VAS123

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #2
u might not agree with my opinion...but i would say nothing but hiphop..but the real shit...not nelly or jarule
 
S

Skid

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #3
VAS123 said:
u might not agree with my opinion...but i would say nothing but hiphop..but the real shit...not nelly or jarule
hehe, I really do not like hip hop, that why its not a selection in the poll... heh... but to each his own.
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Music for a ride video? post #4
it depends on the riders style..like if the riders is really fast pased and stuff like that i would say some hardcore maybe heavy rock or faster punk...if he is more slower and smooth about his riding then i would say like punk or emo or something like that...

its about the style in my opinion
 
R

rage2k3

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #5
it all depends on whats happening in the movie, if it's some calm riding emo's always good. but if it's aggressive like street or bails then punk or metal. It all depends on how the riding is. But overall punk, i mean real punk not that crappy boy band punk is great in bmx movies.
 
F

FOL

Guest
Music for a ride video? post #6
metal all the way
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Music for a ride video? post #7
rage2k3 said:
it all depends on whats happening in the movie, if it's some calm riding emo's always good. but if it's aggressive like street or bails then punk or metal. It all depends on how the riding is. But overall punk, i mean real punk not that crappy boy band punk is great in bmx movies.
yes like i said....very true.
 
R

rage2k3

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #8
infantry43RIDER said:
rage2k3 said:
it all depends on whats happening in the movie, if it's some calm riding emo's always good. but if it's aggressive like street or bails then punk or metal. It all depends on how the riding is. But overall punk, i mean real punk not that crappy boy band punk is great in bmx movies.
yes like i said....very true.
great minds think alike..
 
E

evanc

Guest
Music for a ride video? post #9
To be totally honest, I'll use f*cking country as long as it fits the riding. A good example is like mellow Texas-type country for backwoods trail riding is absolutely PERFECT. I'd use 50 Cent if the riding fit.
 
S

Skid

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #10
Well whatever I use there is going to be pennywise/ten foot pole in it

Everyone tell me some bands, I want to know of some more bands I probably haven't heard of.
 
R

rage2k3

New Member
Music for a ride video? post #11
the casualties- nightmare
Nonpoint- circles
Finch- what it is to burn
Handsome Devil- Making Money
HIM- Pretending, Right here in my arms
The Ataris- Teenage Riot, Song 13
 

New Topics

Top