MSI

• Discuss MSI in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Has anyone here heard of Mindless Self Indulgence??? THey are a wicked band should check them out.....But.....if you are a fan I have a question....is... ...
  • Tags bmx
T

The Worst

MSI post #1
Has anyone here heard of Mindless Self Indulgence??? THey are a wicked band should check them out.....But.....if you are a fan I have a question....is the lead singer ***?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

MSI post #2
probably with a name like that

B

bones

MSI post #3
nah he aint *** whats ur fav song by em mine is bring the pain and the retard song just cause its funny :p!

T

The Worst

MSI post #5
Bring the Pain is a sweet song...I want their first Cd....ummm I like Fagget, the first song on "franenstein girls will seem strangly sexy" and the song J caz he has a cool voice.

But after cruising their websites I seen some thing pppl said like "I wish I could %$*# him too bad he is ***...and stuff like taht and I was just curios

And if I heard of a sport called BMX and didnt know what it was at all Id be like WHAT A *** NAME so dont judge before youve heard them

O

oibmxpunx

MSI post #6
yeah i love them my fav songs are kill the rock,played,faggot and i hate jimmy page yeah my aim s/n is msi bmxer 666 there one of my fav bands mostley stoners like them tho wich suck cuz there realy good even when im not stond

T

thehauntdgodpupt

MSI post #7
MSi kicks all ass kill the rock and planet of the apes and bitchs are one of there best songs. i have Tight and Frankienstein girls seem strangly sexy great cd

T

The Worst

MSI post #8
YA!!! Ive lisened to FGSSS (too lazy 2 say cd name tho I could have put it with all this typing) like non stop since I got it....where did you find the TIght Cd? Ive looked everywhere....well everywhere we have to look and cant find it....ive downloaded most of it but want the real cd....MSI is great for biking...

M

MuffinMan

MSI post #9
i hate those bands like icp, there just fags (sry if the band u said isnt anything like it) but judging on how bones looks, i think it is lol

O

oibmxpunx

MSI post #10
msi is nothing like icp cuz i hate that shit

T

The Worst

MSI post #11
MSI has their own sound and style...they did tour with ICP but they are nothing alike...and so you cant say anyhting like they are pals...MSI also toured with Korn and System of a down....and I heard they made system sound like Sh!t.

New Topics