MS vs FB

• Discuss MS vs FB in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; what do you use and like better? Myspace / Facebook Myspace for me ...
T

Trendy

MS vs FB post #1
what do you use and like better? Myspace / Facebook

Myspace for me

Last edited:
P

paranoidmexican

MS vs FB post #2
neither

Samirol

Samirol

MS vs FB post #3
neither

Q

Quen

MS vs FB post #4
too many creepers, dumb 13 year olds, and adds on myspace and it's super slow.

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
MS vs FB post #5
myspace anyday. have you got any idea how many managers and people at work places have facebook? 2 people got fired from my job cos of the photos they had of them messing about on work premises. another got fired cos he called in sick then had a picture of himself at a festival that day!

Biggles

Biggles

MS vs FB post #6
myspace anyday. have you got any idea how many managers and people at work places have facebook? 2 people got fired from my job cos of the photos they had of them messing about on work premises. another got fired cos he called in sick then had a picture of himself at a festival that day!
That's utterly fantastic.

biketillidie

biketillidie

MS vs FB post #7
Used to use myspace (long ago), now facebook. Myspace is for 10-14 year olds and emos. Facebook is where it's at!

Samirol

Samirol

MS vs FB post #8
Biggles

Biggles

MS vs FB post #9
Are you serious?

A facebook link will be a requirement on a CV soon.

J

Jamie

MS vs FB post #10
lately im liking myspace more cause of mafia wars and facebook has incriminating photos of a girl i liked when she lived near me >_<

Q

Quen

MS vs FB post #11
people just shouldn't be idiots about what they put on their facebooks. you can also make your profile private. if you don't want your managers and stuff to see your profile, don't be friends with them on there. idiots...

T

troy

MS vs FB post #12
I hate myspace, but I sometimes need to keep in touch with friends since my phone was broken. Facebook looks more complex...

New Topics