Mp3 players

• Discuss Mp3 players in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; For the people with MP3 players: what do u suggest for a durable player with 256 memory. (i dont have a fat enough wallet for iPOD and I dont even... ...
R

ride888

Mp3 players post #1
For the people with MP3 players: what do u suggest for a durable player with 256 memory. (i dont have a fat enough wallet for iPOD and I dont even think i know of 20 hours of songs)

G

Mp3 players post #2
i have a sony mp3 player net MD

works nice, uses small disc though, but doesnt skip at all when i ride

i pod is very small and will fit in the regular pockets unless youre pants are like 10 inches from the ground

R

ride888

Mp3 players post #3
i hear the minidiscs are a pain

R

ride888

Mp3 players post #4
common i need some advice

G

Mp3 players post #5
why are mini discs a pain? theyre the same thing as a hard drive in my opinion cause it doesnt skip at all

R

ride888

Mp3 players post #6
how much time can a minidisc hold

G

Mp3 players post #7
mine holds 3 hours of songs

100$

E

evanc

Mp3 players post #8
1. Go to ebay.
2. search for 'rio 600'
3. buy the cheapest one

They are like, $35, hold a decent amount of songs (I have a rechargable pack for mine and it's 128 megs. That's about 50 songs) and are fairly tough.

P

Platypus

Mp3 players post #9
the samsung yepp yp-30sh is what i have and it's great. the best thing about it is it's so tiny and it has an armband strap so you can wear it on your bicep. it run's about 150 bucks. it's only 128mb though.

R

ride888

Mp3 players post #10
my friend has a yepp 256, his is sweat, you can burn songs off a disc man

S

sentaafEQpovar

Mp3 players post #11
im pretty sure u can get sumthing just as good as ipod for cheaper, and it will prolly be compatable with a lot more shit, and it wont look all fagtastic like mac stuff, its just that mac shit is a lot more commercialized.... i bet all u fagits in here have aol and mac comps and shit

P

Platypus

Mp3 players post #12
lmao sentaaf you are ****in funny.....i bet 20 bucks your next addiction is WoW or EQ2.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Mp3 players post #13
nay, my computer will be too slow for them

New Topics