movies

• Discuss movies in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i didnt know were else to post this but what are some good bmxing movies id like to see one for either street or park or one with both would be even... ...
M

moto47

movies post #1
i didnt know were else to post this but what are some good bmxing movies id like to see one for either street or park or one with both would be even cooler lol any suggestions

M

moto47

movies post #4
notice i said MOVIES not videos so stop trying to make me look like a fool

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

movies post #5
make you look like a fool? you just did a good job of doing that yourself. here i am trying to help you and you act like an immature pixie.

so you're looking for a feature film that has street and park riding in it? looks like you're looking for a video and tried to cover up a mistake... but i could be wrong. if i am, i can admit it.

Levimoody

Levimoody

movies post #8
haha!

/thread

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

movies post #9
hehe, i like your sig... reminds me of this thread!

M

moto47

movies post #10
make you look like a fool? you just did a good job of doing that yourself. here i am trying to help you and you act like an immature pixie.

so you're looking for a feature film that has street and park riding in it? looks like you're looking for a video and tried to cover up a mistake... but i could be wrong. if i am, i can admit it.
sorry to tell you if i wanted a video i wouldnt have to make a ****ing thread about it there are plenty of them im talking about a movie they have them for motocross i thought maybe they would have some for bmx to so either help or shut the hell up

Cclaxattack30

Cclaxattack30

movies post #11
sorry to tell you if i wanted a video i wouldnt have to make a ****ing thread about it there are plenty of them im talking about a movie they have them for motocross i thought maybe they would have some for bmx to so either help or shut the hell up

Oh lord.

Insult the helpful members, youre obviously a winner.

Levimoody

Levimoody

movies post #12
Watch out for this guy... he seems tough, telling you to shut the hell up... over the internet! WOW!

M

moto47

movies post #13
im not trying to be tough at all... i just asked a simple question and you guys are being asses about it telling me to use the search feature and showing me topics that arnt even what i asked for

Levimoody

Levimoody

movies post #14
Ok sorry didn't know telling you to use the search feature was being a asshole... so ur asking for help but then when people try you tell them to shut the hell up... thats how i get my problems answered to!

M

moto47

movies post #15
you guys werent helping you started flaming me saying there are multiple topics on this and the examples you gave me were not bmx MOVIES they were VIDEOS there is a big difference movies have a story thats what i wanted i didnt know that was to tough for you guys to understand my bad

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

movies post #17
you guys werent helping you started flaming me saying there are multiple topics on this and the examples you gave me were not bmx MOVIES they were VIDEOS there is a big difference movies have a story thats what i wanted i didnt know that was to tough for you guys to understand my bad
actually charlie, i wasn't flaming you. maybe you should have been intelligent enough to get your point across in the first post and we wouldn't be here no would we? troglodyte.

M

moto47

movies post #18
the word movie does get my point across

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

movies post #19
ummm yeah, it worked real well. you fail at communication and the internet in general. congratulations.

Levimoody

Levimoody

movies post #20
Im with this guy ^^

New Topics