Mooded songs

• Discuss Mooded songs in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; do you guys ever have mood swings kinda things when you listen to diffrent to diffrent songs. like from happy to sad and tired to energetic? ...
CodyPrince

CodyPrince

Mooded songs post #1
do you guys ever have mood swings kinda things when you listen to diffrent to diffrent songs. like from happy to sad and tired to energetic?

Biggles

Biggles

Mooded songs post #2
Definitely, finding songs that really do that to you is the beauty of listening to music and really appreciating it.

Like how you only wanna listen to certain songs at certain times, situations or moods.

Chris

Chris

Mooded songs post #3
if im all alone in the house. i'll play what ever is loud and bassy so i can see how much the house vibrates and who wants to come round and shout at me.

Riding, i listen to anything up beat as it keeps me riding.

mainly banging a lot of pendulum, flobots, i killed the prom queen, park way drive, and mogwai.

Cru

Cru

Mooded songs post #4
all depends on how i feel when i wake up-the weather seems to play a big part in the music i listen to aswell for some reason as does where im riding-i defianately listen to diff stuff when im riding in a park from what i listen to if im riding street.i got an 8gb mp3 tho so i got a lot of choice.

johnuk

johnuk

Mooded songs post #5
the point of music is to produce a mood swing

if you don't feel it, it's not good

Biggles

Biggles

Mooded songs post #6
Yeah people's favourite heavy music makes the biggest impression cause it always give a very grand, heartfelt feeling cause that's the point of heavy music.

There's a few songs i like that when you really listen to them, they send shivers up your spine cause the overall feel of a part of the song can be so great.

Cru

Cru

Mooded songs post #7
Yeah people's favourite heavy music makes the biggest impression cause it always give a very grand, heartfelt feeling cause that's the point of heavy music.

There's a few songs i like that when you really listen to them, they send shivers up your spine cause the overall feel of a part of the song can be so great.

well said:clap:

New Topics