Monthly Movie December!!!

• Discuss Monthly Movie December!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Monthly Movie December is now on the site...( please don't direct link to the movie :) ) Thanks, - D - [url]http://www.bmxigans.com[/url] ...
  • Tags animal bmx bmx bmx video video
D

dwizzarc

Monthly Movie December!!! post #1
Monthly Movie December is now on the site...( please don't direct link to the movie :) )

Thanks,

- D -
http://www.bmxigans.com

T

traildemon

Monthly Movie December!!! post #2
hey I love your website...you've posted a lot of amazing movies, but you should come to st-niklaas more often.
and by the way where is that skatepark with the wallride over the entrance?

E

EPMD

Monthly Movie December!!! post #3
sweet :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Monthly Movie December!!! post #4
bmxigans owns for monthly videos.
Novembers was amazing seriously...i love that site.

E

EPMD

Monthly Movie December!!! post #5
yeah ive dont think ive seen videos that good that are put together in a month of riding

I

infantry43RIDER

Monthly Movie December!!! post #6
yea its amazing shit.

E

EPMD

Monthly Movie December!!! post #7
mean while the Animal BMX video took up to 2 years to make... they filmed a bunch of shit and picked only the best

I

infantry43RIDER

Monthly Movie December!!! post #8
the animal video could have ended after edwins part and i would have been amazed.
and satisfied.

V

Vic_Vega

Monthly Movie December!!! post #9
infantry43RIDER said:
the animal video could have ended after edwins part and i would have been amazed.
and satisfied.
Quite true...I watched it only recently and I must say that my jaw never left the floor during Edwin's part. Anyways, great job(once again) bmxigans...another hellaciously good monthly vid. :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Monthly Movie December!!! post #10
Vic_Vega said:
Quite true...I watched it only recently and I must say that my jaw never left the floor during Edwin's part.
word.

New Topics