monroeville

• Discuss monroeville in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i went to the monroeville trails today (punjabs) and hit just about everything there its so much bigger in person than it looks on the video... ...
JJ

JJ

monroeville post #1
i went to the monroeville trails today (punjabs) and hit just about everything there its so much bigger in person than it looks on the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibmXc44kj-0 skip to about 150 and that pack that has weeds everywhere is monroeville. they made everything bigger than in that video by about 3ft and its crazy stuff

wildmanpro38

wildmanpro38

monroeville post #2
looks pretty sick
how many jumps are there there must be like 50 hahaha

H

Hermes

monroeville post #3
sweet those are bad ass

JJ

JJ

monroeville post #4
yea theres a ton and they all flow no pedaling necessary and everythings no less than 4ft tall

R

redline194

monroeville post #5
wheres this place at?

D

dirtmonster

monroeville post #6
monroeville, michigan?

JJ

JJ

monroeville post #7
monroeville pennsylvania

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

monroeville post #8
awsome i wish i could go there.

D

dirtmonster

monroeville post #9
damn... i wish it was in michigan... very few good trails here

R

redline194

monroeville post #10
i thought they were in pa that makes me happy now alls i need to do is start riding again, that way if i ever find them, i can acctually ride them.

madmax523

madmax523

monroeville post #11
yup... 20 minutes from my house :D

JJ

JJ

monroeville post #12
i was there again today hit all the stuff i hit last time, and made it back to the roll in through a pack that goes out 7 doubles and then a 180 berm and comes back through another 5 doubles so tiring but so much fun

bguminey

bguminey

monroeville post #13
How did you get that hook up I know the dude that originally started those trails and he quit going up there. He told me if you wanted to ride them you gotta be tight with the locals and usually they make you stack shit before riding. Im all for helping locals out but im not all for the you must dig before riding the trails im local at we arent like that at all come ride and drink some beer and have a blast.

JJ

JJ

monroeville post #14
well where to begin. ive been racing so ive met alot of people that are friends with punjab. one of punjabs friends when he was a kid is a local at the park so we talked and everythings clear. i dont wanna say too much but i was talkin to punjab saturday and he said theyre starting a new spot somewhere else and that theyre keepin theses running so they have something to ride while theyre digging a new spot. also they dont care as long as you fix your cases and such

New Topics