D

d

Mongoose? post #1
I am a beginner street rider, and I have this Mongoose K.O. it seems that it weights alot but not sure if that is how heavy they all are. and like i said i am a beginner.

H

hit_da_ramps

Mongoose? post #2
depends what you want to do with the bike
i am a beginer and while practisinng on my old bike it was waaaayto heavy to do anything on but with my new bike i amgetting somewhere (slowly but i am getting there :lol: )so if you want to ride street then somebikes will be to heavy but if you want to ride say vert then they probobly wont

oh and no not all mongooses are heavy a mate of mine has 1 and it is light as hell

D

d

Mongoose? post #3
i want to use it for street bmx.

H

hit_da_ramps

Mongoose? post #4
personly i have never tried the bike so i dont know if it is heavy or not but in answer to youre question: no not all mongoose bikes are heavy

and only you can say if it is to heavy to do street or not based on how strong you are and stuff like that

E

EasternBMX

Mongoose? post #5
The K.O. frame is decent i'd keep the fram and try to get some lighter parts but it is not to heavy no bike is to heavy

H

hartattack_199

Mongoose? post #6
Your a beginner, worry about weight year 1 or 2 into Riding

I

infantry43RIDER

Mongoose? post #7
yea just get out and ride...don't worry about anything.

D

Darkdevil_John

Mongoose? post #8
Im not a fan of mongoose

but they can be good for some people if your new to bmx or are low on cash or want to find out what kind of riding you want to do just about any mongoose bmx bike is good

New Topics