money choise

• Discuss money choise in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have 110$ right now and i want new cranks and frame which is 300$(at least) i was thinking today "because i hav a crappy dk 8 pack that weighs 33 lbs... ...
the redeemer

the redeemer

money choise post #1
i have 110$ right now and i want new cranks and frame which is 300$(at least) i was thinking today "because i hav a crappy dk 8 pack that weighs 33 lbs w/o mods (besides cut bars) i shud save shipping and buy a whole new compleate but thats 600$ and id have to wor for the next 2 months to buy that" i work on weekends for my dad(1 day a week)
which do u think is the right idea - heater or fit complete(dont no yet) OR but peice by peice

ps. is that how u spell choise? o... wait its choice

bicyclist

bicyclist

money choise post #2
Choice.

Just wait to get a complete. Dumping money into a haggard bike sucks. Get a Fit Flow Trail or Street and be done with it. Great geo and parts.

Minitrix

Minitrix

money choise post #3
Get the Heater.

B

bmxbrendan

money choise post #4
fit's rock, my m8 has 1 and another mate is getting 1, they are a light and durable bike that are well worth the money *fit trail i mean*

T

Timthekid

money choise post #5
get the heater

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

money choise post #6
build piece by piece thats wut im doing right now i got. fbm capone frame, odyssey hazzard lite rear wheel, fit bars, fit fork, fit crank, shawdow conspiracy seat, odyssey lever,odyssey straight cable, fit sprocket, fsa pig headset. Rides real smooth juss gotta get me a new crank when i get the money.

I

itsallinthemix

money choise post #7
just ride what you got then replace stuff only if it breaks.... :)

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

money choise post #8
well my cranks about done with

S

Snake Lizard

money choise post #9
Integral Bel Air is the best complete out there. Fit completes suck BTW.

the redeemer

the redeemer

money choise post #10
^im choosing not to trust u cuz u dont know that the mirraco compleates are the best
and 5 compleate-2 build your own
or the eastern aos pro so think before u post 4 000 times

Last edited:
M

Molesrkool

money choise post #11
WTP 4 seasons or WTP pheonix pro

best completes out there in my opinion

the pheonix pros cranks are worth $150 or

D

danielz

money choise post #12
100% stolen heater, my buddy hasw that bike and it is the greatest bike in the world, its sooo smooth and light.

cgfxmosh

cgfxmosh

money choise post #13
I'd get a Fit, I had one, It was pretty sweet.

New Topics