Missouri Riders

• Discuss Missouri Riders in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just seeing if there are any missouri riders it seems the sport is dead in this state.:hmm: ...
manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #1
Just seeing if there are any missouri riders it seems the sport is dead in this state.:hmm:

T

TrevorH

Missouri Riders post #2
it is.

manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #3
Thats what i though im just gonna try to recruite ppl. Im 19 and when i ask ppl if the want to start riding they always make fun of me call me a little kid untill im jump on and off stuff. nothing but skateboarders here.

T

TrevorH

Missouri Riders post #4
where are you in missouri?
are you close to the M. river?
my granparents live in atrchison kansas.
and there are some parks and stuff around lawrence. and kansas city.

+ missouri is alot of farmland (from what ive seen) and looks pretty good for trails.

Nat X

Nat X

Missouri Riders post #5
I ride atleast twice a week. I live in St. Louis not the county the city. I ride with about 2 or 3 guys, but I meet new people alot.

If you live in stl or ever come up to the city pm me and we will hook up

manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #6
IM located in lake of the ozarks . never go to kansas city area.

matt69bmx

matt69bmx

Missouri Riders post #7
if their calling you a kid show them that theres people that are like 40 that still ride

Y

yoyojunkie

Missouri Riders post #8
if their calling you a kid show them that theres people that are like 40 that still ride
if they call you a kid showem your manhood!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #9
lmao ill do a manual with my butt hangout out next time.

M

missouribmx

Missouri Riders post #11
I live in Southeast missouri. Gonna be getting a 24" cruiser so i can just cruise around my field / gravel road and whatnot and get some exercise / stay fit. as far as stunts and all of that I am not really interested.

Here is a winter picture of part of the land, but it isn't mowed at that time.

manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #12
awsome piece of property

M

missouribmx

Missouri Riders post #13
thanks, i am hoping to make some decent paths around it

manualking

manualking

Missouri Riders post #14
It would look amazing in the spring make the trail in the winter so the grass will be dead in the spring for the trail I might come out and just ride and look at the scenery if you would let me.lol

M

missouribmx

Missouri Riders post #15
ya never know ;)

ill try to get some more recent pictures of the layout sometime

Reaper

Reaper

Missouri Riders post #16
I'm in Saint Charles, Missouri. I ride with 3 other guys around here. We're all about 21-24. I suck but we still go out and have some fun. Any parks out at Lake of the Ozarks that allow bikes? We go out that way a few times in the summer to party. Might bring our bikes next time. There's only 2 places within 45 minutes around here (Hazelwood skate park and Ramp Riders). Been kicked out of every other park.

C

CleonMN

Missouri Riders post #17
Thats what i though im just gonna try to recruite ppl. Im 19 and when i ask ppl if the want to start riding they always make fun of me call me a little kid untill im jump on and off stuff. nothing but skateboarders here.

Hey man my name is cleon and i just moved here from Minnesota, where the bmx scene is fair big. I'm trying to find guys to ride with, the only lame thing is that I live in Columbia. But i am down to drive two hours to ride. Find me on facebook. My full name is cleon turner. I'm wearing a timberwolves jersey for my pic.

V

vfr owner

Missouri Riders post #18
ive lived in missouri for my whole life. i live in st. joseph , over by the missouri river. i ride with 2-4 other 13-15 year olds

str8jacket

str8jacket

Missouri Riders post #19
reaper what does i suck mean? lol what tricks you guys got? i'm 25 and am just getting back into bmx, could use some dudes my age and skill level to ride with, really pushes you to advance alot faster

str8jacket

str8jacket

Missouri Riders post #20
oh damn i just noticed your post was 2 years old haha. well all the same!

New Topics