Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all?

• Discuss Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]Who is the toughest bmx rider?? in my opinion it would be corey "nasty" nastazio because at the x-games he rode wit a broken leg... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx com bmx rider
D

Disturbed1

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #1
Who is the toughest bmx rider?? in my opinion it would be corey "nasty" nastazio because at the x-games he rode wit a broken leg... but thats just my opinion...

E

EasternBMX

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #2
no he didn't

toughest rider ummm

Chad Kagy just broke his neck thats danm crazy

T

traildemon

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #3
ehm..tobias wicke is pretty tough..tailtap to nosepick on he same sub-rail 8O , that's some seroius shit, or scotty cramer..the amateur who pulled a flip-whip over the spine at the last ugp roots comp.
The sport is evolving so quickly...

V

Vic_Vega

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #4
I have to disagree on the cranmer issue...I've never seen him take it very hard, he's just a smooth rider. Kagy broke his neck? Damn that sucks...

I

ieatcrayons

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #5
he over rotated a double backflip

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #7
Once again you kleebs disapoint me with you tedious banter which amounts to approximately nothing. Not only do you suprise me with these terrible and useless threads but it also seems that nobody even seems to know what the word 'tough' actually means, its not how many injurys you have sustained or what tricks you can do, however it is 'Able to withstand great strain without tearing or breaking; strong and resilient' or 'Physically hardy'.

In fact i think the only way you could fiind out who is the toughest guy in BMX is to have a big fat royal rumble - ghetto style - with every BMX'er in the world, last one standing wins....

No offence of course

T

traildemon

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #8
Mr_Shrapnel said:
it also seems that nobody even seems to know what the word 'tough' actually means
What I meant was that tobias wicke and scotty cramer must have fallen a lot before the could nail that trick.
Or did you think that he just woke up and landed a perfect flip-wip over the spine or some other shit.
I would have been hospitalized a couple of times before I could do that, and that's what I meant with tough...total dedication.... :!:

oh and no offense

D

Disturbed1

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #9
again people are takin my posts way to seriously... theres no reason behind my ??? its just a question u answer put in ur insight and be on ur way... it really doesnt matter who thinks who's the "toughest" (which most people are takin the word to serious also) i just posted it to see what people thought... so someone thinks crammer is the most hardcore because of his flip-whips, big shit... and as far as the word "toughest" who cares what it really means and what U THINK it stands for...

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #10
oh its on now!

Yeah for real i can totally relate to deication, hell if i couldn't i wouldnt bmx, and i think that thats the case with most of us here, we have all crashed, had blood pouring from our faces, fractured this, and bruised that, and i could not agree more with the unbelivable stuff which get pulled by tobias etc, and its totally rad, but dedication is not just about how mashed you get tyring new stuff, dedication is also all about sticking with BMX no matter what, through work, lo cash, women (or lack of them) etc, and thats probably why the bmx community is to tight, because we are all dedicated to bmx so we CAN relate to each other.

Ok Ok i admit it so my response may have seemed a little harsh and ***, but i guess its just my love for bmx and part time hobby of de-politicizing bmx, and i know know that when you posted this tough guys thread im sure it had no deep, serious, or political intent, and i did not intend to take it to a significantly serious level, its just the whole 'who's the badesst, whos the toughest, whos the best whats hardcore and whats not' Xtreame thing really irritates me sometimes, and i just have to say someting.

I dont really know whether that made much sense to anyone, i guess especially in BMX, people can have very different outlooks on things and are outspoken about them. Anyway i will try not to be such a prat and take something to a level which is maybe a bit too abstact than what it was origanally inteded for.

oh and i do realise that by writing this i have in a sense contradicted myself as in essence this is a political statement to some people. plus thats not what i thought tough stands for.......it was a dictionary.

I will shut up now and go and ride.

G

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #11
riding with a broken leg is ****ing crazy

i goosed my ankle on our second jump and didnt ride for like 2 days

D

Darkmana

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #12
Politics have no place in this sport.

DM

I

infantry43RIDER

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #13
yea who cares if there is a "toughest"
everyone is who they are.
quiet
strong
shy
outgoing

shut up.

E

EasternBMX

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #15
Cory Nastazio did not ride in the x-games with a broken leg

the previous post was bull shit

I

infantry43RIDER

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #16
i believe you people are talking about 2 years ago Xgaymes.
cory i think rode with a broken foot...not a serious break but it was fractured...that wasn't this just previous gaymes though.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #17
u know women have higher tolerance for pain, if a man went into labor, the intensity of the pain would literally kill him

I

infantry43RIDER

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #18
thanks for sharing.

D

Disturbed1

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #19
U are one stupid ****... corey nastazio did ride wit a broken leg in the x-games... here u lil cunt, go out and buy Ultimate X, its the x-games tape... and go to bmx tras and go to bmx dirt stunt and watch it bitch and u'll see that he rode wit a broken leg... so get ur info right before u start actin like u know somethin...

D

Disturbed1

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the toughtest of them all? post #20
thank u infantry

New Topics