Mirra 540, good for street?

• Discuss Mirra 540, good for street? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i know ima prolly get alot of people saying "use the effen search button" i used it and i didnt see anything about this bike excet some people say its... ...
  • Tags 540 bike bikes haro bike haro bikes street street bike vert
Z

Zubei

Mirra 540, good for street? post #1
i know ima prolly get alot of people saying "use the effen search button" i used it and i didnt see anything about this bike excet some people say its "good" good for flatland? street? vert?. So im wondering, is the mirra 540 a good street/vert bike?

E

evanc

Mirra 540, good for street? post #2
It's alright, but nothing special.

Z

Zubei

Mirra 540, good for street? post #3
nothing special? whats a good street bike? the bike store near me only has haro bikes.

B

Bigboomer

Mirra 540, good for street? post #4
I have a Haro Mirra 540 Air (not mine) sitting 5 feet away from me. They're nice bikes... little heavy, but you get use to it and it makes you a stronger bmx'er. If you do get this bike opt for a Haro Fusion 3-pc (not too much more, but MUCH stronger) and Double wall rims. It's a GREAT beginners bike.

D

DezXc

Mirra 540, good for street? post #5
For the price of a Haro 540, Get a fit complete, it is ALOT better and MUCH higher quality

B

Bigboomer

Mirra 540, good for street? post #6
Matter of opinion.

D

darkd3vil

Mirra 540, good for street? post #7
umm maybe he needs a 20.5 the fits only 20. and ya the fit has a 1 piece maybe hes not rich and needs a 3 peice im looking at getting 1 and its got double walled wheels and a nice tubular 3 piece and even a shazy chain guard lol garbage guard!!!! haha ya id get the 540 i am

Z

Zubei

Mirra 540, good for street? post #8
I got the 540, paid 300(including tax) for it, lil less actually, on sale.

J

jonorme

Mirra 540, good for street? post #9
I'm hoping to get the Mirra 540 soon, from what i've heard it's ment to be a good bike

E

evanc

Mirra 540, good for street? post #10
yeah, it's meant to be, but it isn't. Within 8-10 months you'll need all new parts.

I

infantry43RIDER

Mirra 540, good for street? post #11
yes that is true.

O

oibmxpunx

Mirra 540, good for street? post #12
dont get a haro

415fsxrules

Mirra 540, good for street? post #13
N

narkar

Mirra 540, good for street? post #14
I think GT Bestwick pro is very good street bike

I

infantry43RIDER

Mirra 540, good for street? post #15
there is better....way better..

S

Sg [PT]

Mirra 540, good for street? post #16
So what do u guys buy? with 350€ or 400€ max!!! Gt bestwick 2005? is Dk step-up fine for a beginner? dk step up is realy cheap.
=)

F

fairtrade

Mirra 540, good for street? post #17
Let me save nutsgeezer's fingers

Get a 2005 Mongoose McCann, that's the best bike in your price range. Hopefully you can stretch the budget to about 600 euros?
The Mongoose has 3pc tubular cromo cranks, snafu concave pedals and grips, sun black box rims, odyssey hazard rear hub and snafu tyres and the frame, forks and handlebars are full chromoly.

K

KIO

Mirra 540, good for street? post #18
and what do you think is the best bike of all for park riding?
My friend is getting a free bike from sponsors, but he doesn't know what to buy. He want's to get DK Dayton, or Hoffmanbikes condor

What would you recomend?

F

fairtrade

Mirra 540, good for street? post #19
The best bike of all for park riding that isn't custom is the 2005 mongoose mccann, I just said it.

odyssey.bmx

odyssey.bmx

Mirra 540, good for street? post #20
gt beswick(however spelt) are smooth frames and they come with decent parts.

New Topics