[For Sale] Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale!

J

jaf0018

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #1
]What's up everyone, My name is adam and i'm new to the forums. I'm basically just going around some forums to see if anyone might be interested in my 99 GT Fueler i'm selling. I never thought i would sale this but i lost my job last month and i'm trying everything i can to not lose my house. I use paypal so nobody has to worry about getting screwed over. I know i'm new here and i just appreciate the chance to post and any help from anyone is really appreciated. You start to do some pretty desperate things when you get a foreclosure letter from your mortgage company, i swear. Anyway, This bike is pretty much mint or close to it. There are no scratches or rust or anything like that. This bike was handmade in Santa Ana, California. Nos GT Fueler USA made 100% chromoly frame with Nos headset and Nos 100% chromoly fork (the frames color is called Black Cherry and it turns from black to dark red in the sun and has red sparkles in the paint) Nos GT 44 tooth aluminum CNC chainwheel Nos Chain Nos GT grips Nos GT aluminum piston stem Nos GT brake cable Nos GT chain Kenda Kontact- 2.125 width front and 1.75 width rear Primo son of a bomb hubs front and rear. Weinmann ZAC rims Nos Powerlite 4 peice 100% chromoly bars with swaged 1 inch to 7/8 tubes (the same bars were used on the 1999 Powerlite Blitz which was Powerlites equivilent to the GT Fueler) I also shaved the bars down with a pipe cutter 1 inch on each side Nos GT 31.8mm chromoly seat post with Nos GT launchpad seat with removable chromoly 9mm rails (the Fueler had a laid back seat post design with a longer thinner seat instead of the strait up seat post design and shorter wider seat but the seat post and seat that I used, came stock on the 2000-2001 GT Bump and GT Thumper dirt jumping bikes that were the models below the Fueler so this is the next best thing) New Dia Comp MX-97 brake lever and ODI aluminum grip stop to keep the left grip from sliding New Odi plastic bar ends New orange Odyssey twisted pc pedals New chrome 16 tooth freewheel New ProMax rear centerpull brake. I don't know why my format just got squished all together, i had a list of all the parts and when i tried to post a pic, all the words bunched together. This is absolutely the smoothest and strongest bike i've ever ridden and it's truly amazing. This bike was over $600 in 1999 and i've put another $300-$400 in it and it is in the same condition it was in in 1999 when it was on the floor of the bicycle shop.Anyway i'm trying to post some pics so please bear with me. $350.00-Must sale!!!!

Last edited:
J

jaf0018

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #2
Sorry about that, I had posted the pics wrong but they're fixed now. If anyone wants to see anymore just let me know. Thanks! Adam

M

MATRIX

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #3
Not a bad bike, for a rider just starting...looks like a decent deal. I had one in 98.

J

jaf0018

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #4
Yeah it is a very smooth ride, the smoothest i have ever rode, and an overall "strong" feel the bikes gives is really amazing. Anyone would love the bike without a doubt. I'm open to offers but nothing too far away for $600. Thanks!

D

dallasb84

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #5
i love that bike...... sooooo sick.

up

W

waimeabaylegend

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #6
Hey dawg I really want that bike do you still have it and where are you located! Email me waimeabaylegend@yahoo.com I want that bike! Ill buy it!

W

waimeabaylegend

Mint 1999 GT Fueler for sale! post #7
Your add says 350 its a done deal if it comes with all the parts you say is on it I Rhode that bike when I was sponsored and competing so atleast you know its going to someone wahiawa will appreciate it!

New Topics