Mini Ramps

• Discuss Mini Ramps in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Whats a good length for a mini ramp? i want about 3 feet high.. how long should it be tho? ...
  • Tags gt
E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #1
Whats a good length for a mini ramp? i want about 3 feet high.. how long should it be tho?

E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #3
pfft...w/e, thx anyways

D

Devourment 138

Mini Ramps post #4
pfftt what more do you want inside a 2 min. responce

E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #5
i wanted a reply not a link on how to build it... so can you tell me? how long should i make a mini ramp?

E

EasternBMX

Mini Ramps post #6
13ft long
7ft tall

S

Stupid

Mini Ramps post #7
5-6 foot is good hight length do u wanna grind it?? stallin it its good 8 ft grindin probaly about 15 i am guessin

B

bruisedbob

Mini Ramps post #8
EPMD said:
pfft...w/e, thx anyways
what does the first part of this mean? but for ramps you want something at least six feet. anything less is an ankle breaker for sure. width should start at twelve in order to accomodate as many tricks as possible(ie grinds and airs) anything smaller limits the overall trick selection. late

D

Devourment 138

Mini Ramps post #9
bruisedbob said:
EPMD said:
pfft...w/e, thx anyways
what does the first part of this mean? but for ramps you want something at least six feet. anything less is an ankle breaker for sure. width should start at twelve in order to accomodate as many tricks as possible(ie grinds and airs) anything smaller limits the overall trick selection. late
pffft psss ...it is an expression..just like it sounds ...pfft psss ...w/e is: what ever, basical sarcasim :D

F

FOL

Mini Ramps post #10
that's a neat nice site dev...

D

Deliciouspeed

Mini Ramps post #11
I like-
5-6ft high
10-12 wide

Plenty of room for big airs.

S

Snafu_06

Mini Ramps post #12
minis get boring fast.....esp for the cost.

E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #13
Snafu_06 said:
i th thinking about that but i get bored sometimes and either way im gonna spend the money on something stupid anyways

I

infantry43RIDER

Mini Ramps post #14
Snafu_06 said:
no they really don't.
minis can be fun as hell...if i didn't have one i would sometimes have nothing else to ride.

S

Snafu_06

Mini Ramps post #15
guess you dont live near a city....i would rather ride nice street spots than a damn mini....all you can do is small airs and lip tricks.

I

infantry43RIDER

Mini Ramps post #16
i do live near a city actually...and i do enjoy riding nice street spots...thats really all i ride thank you very much.
but i do have a mini at my house...and its awesome...you need some imagination.

E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #17
some towns have nothing.. theres not very many spots in my town.. theres a couple of rails around town that arent too good.. there was a spot that had a bowl sorta of and then they stuck cameras around it... not really any wall ride spots or drops :(

E

EPMD

Mini Ramps post #18
infantry43RIDER said:
but i do have a mini at my house...and its awesome...you need some imagination.
yeah it would be pretty cool just to walk outside 20 feet and hop on your bike and ride instead of goin all the way across town to a certain spot or the skatepark or your jumps

I

infantry43RIDER

Mini Ramps post #19
the town i live in doesn't have much either...thats why i build stuff or just travel to the city.
just have some fun with what you have...i can enjoy just a sidewalk.

S

Snafu_06

Mini Ramps post #20
great you have some thing that gets so repeative 20 ft from ur house.

New Topics