militantvegan

• Discuss militantvegan in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [img]http://www.directaction.info/liberations/Spain_chinchilla_raid/images/21_jpg.jpg[/img]... ...
T

Trimix

militantvegan post #2
Mmmm Ferret Stew, Ferret shish-ka-bobs are not bad either.....little tough.

W

Wynex

militantvegan post #3
militantvegan is cool :D

C

casperh

militantvegan post #4
aaaight

T

Trimix

militantvegan post #5
Hey...I love animals. I own a Boxer, two cats, two birds, and two lizards......but I think that is just a little over the top. What would be OUTSTANDING is if these groups put the same emphasis, energy, and focus into saving lives of animals that are threatened. Manatees, Gorillas, White Rhinos, and the Pelagics of the watery world.

I think what they are doing is noble in some respects, but a waste of time saving ferrets and bunny wabbits.....when those species thrive.

Treating animals with cruelty? Absolutely not.....but freeing ferrets?

B

bones

militantvegan post #6
i got a boxer a white one
dude those guys rock freeing em from sum cunts trying to make money by taking there fur and killing them sick bastards!

E

evanc

militantvegan post #7
Whoever it is, they need to clean their lens...

F

FOL

militantvegan post #8
evanc said:
Whoever it is, they need to clean their lens...
haha marvelous remark :D

E

EPMD

militantvegan post #9
ahha furry little bastards :lol: im glad they save them instead of let some asshole take their life away... even though its a small creature, i think it should be able to live

W

William

militantvegan post #10
I though Europe was the fur fashion capital of the world?

It’s good what they are doing, in Canada the black footed ferret went almost extinct because of hunting by farmers, and trappers, but come on the normal ferret that you can buy in a pet store for $10? Don’t get me wrong I like animals but illegally saving ferrets sounds a little extreme for me. It’s like those people who save lab mice. Interesting concept though.

F

FOL

militantvegan post #11
EPMD said:
ahha furry little bastards :lol: im glad they save them instead of let some asshole take their life away... even though its a small creature, i think it should be able to live
dude get real, they die anyway...and cost is very much money. Some idiots send some little animals into "freedom" here. 200 escaped, 100 got caught again, many cats and dogs got attacked by the released animals, many many of the 100 not caught ones, died cos of cars, starvation, other animals attacking them..

Yoohoo for the great rescuers!

C

casperh

militantvegan post #12
FOL said:
EPMD said:
dude get real, they die anyway...and cost is very much money. Some idiots send some little animals into "freedom" here. 200 escaped, 100 got caught again, many cats and dogs got attacked by the released animals, many many of the 100 not caught ones, died cos of cars, starvation, other animals attacking them..

Yoohoo for the great rescuers!
yes man... yoohoo :x :lol:

F

FOL

militantvegan post #13
but they also do good things, like saving monkeys which are used for tests brr

New Topics