Microsoft word 2000

• Discuss Microsoft word 2000 in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; well i got microsoft word 2000 BUT to install it i have got to have a pin code or somig what says it is on the back f my CD jewle case on the yellow... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx mag
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leon_luxton

Microsoft word 2000 post #1
well i got microsoft word 2000 BUT to install it i have got to have a pin code or somig what says it is on the back f my CD jewle case on the yellow sticker but i dont have one..any ideas? could some1 plzz PM me theres so i can use it..i need to make acontenets page for my Media bmx mag :cry:
thanks all

F

FOL

Microsoft word 2000 post #2
that costs money man :p
uhm..there are some key generators

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Microsoft word 2000 post #3
yeah just serch on the internet (or program like kazza) for either a key code for word 2000, or a key code generator, other than that you could try and ring up microsoft. however being microsoft they will probably tell you to shuv it.

E

evanc

Microsoft word 2000 post #5
leon_luxton said:
well i got microsoft word 2000 BUT to install it i have got to have a pin code or somig what says it is on the back f my CD jewle case on the yellow sticker but i dont have one..any ideas? could some1 plzz PM me theres so i can use it..i need to make acontenets page for my Media bmx mag :cry:
thanks all
Notepad? Wordpad? And there's people that make gimmick microsoft products, but they're free. They run just like microsoft office shit, but they hate microsoft so much they'd rather make their own than support the company. Google it.

L

leon_luxton

Microsoft word 2000 post #6
well i have searched every were on kazza also..even google but cant find ANYTHING :cry:

S

sandmriderbmx

Microsoft word 2000 post #7
try buying it, like a normal person

L

leon_luxton

Microsoft word 2000 post #8
OMG...i have ALREADY brought it..DUH but juts need the serail but i got it now so it dont matter

C

casperh

Microsoft word 2000 post #10
evanc said:
,blablabla but they hate microsoft so
blablabla

i also hate microsoft, Apple is the best.

E

evanc

Microsoft word 2000 post #11
Dude, Apple sucks. How many times do I have to tell you? Window's ain't perfect, but it's better than a Mac.

M

MuffinMan

Microsoft word 2000 post #12
haha whoever says apple is good, should be slapped

I

infantry43RIDER

Microsoft word 2000 post #13
leon_luxton said:
OMG...i have ALREADY brought it..DUH but juts need the serail but i got it now so it dont matter
doesn't the serial number come with it when you buy it man...why would you need to search around for one?

C

casperh

Microsoft word 2000 post #14
evanc and muffinman are nerds

apple is the best, have you ever used it? tell me that first

I

infantry43RIDER

Microsoft word 2000 post #15
i have used apple...that was the first and second computers i ever did use...my dad used to be a real big fan of them actually...USED to be...until he and i both realized how much better Windows is.

but...thats MY opinion...stick with your apple...ill stick to eating them.

L

leon_luxton

Microsoft word 2000 post #16
i lost it but now i have it so all is cool..can now LOCK :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics