micro scooters ?

• Discuss micro scooters ? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok i know that the lil shitty micro scooters are bollucks and every 1 knows that, but last night my lil sister dared me to try and jump this lil box... ...
  • Tags 360 720 barspin bmx jump manual x-up
H

hit_da_ramps

micro scooters ? post #1
ok i know that the lil shitty micro scooters are bollucks and every 1 knows that, but last night my lil sister dared me to try and jump this lil box thing on her micro scooter so being the big bro and all i gave it a go and found out that they are dam light ! so i thought about it and decided to try some easy stuff on it (x-ups/downs, no hand/footers ect.) and by the end of it i was doing like 360s over this little box thing on the ground !

and then when i got home and looked at my garden it looked like a pretty decent lil set up, so i started out just with like barspins and stuff but by the end of it i would 180 barspin up this little step (bout a foot high) land it in a manual olly up and stall on this thin ledge then bunny hop off onto my path, ride down about 1 ft or so then olly off the big step and 360 land it then ride forward about 3 ft then wall ride along my wall.

it was a laugh and i just thought i should say that micro scooters arnt actually that shitty

E

evanc

micro scooters ? post #2
Yes they are.

C

Colorblinded

micro scooters ? post #3
lol

T

Twinkie

micro scooters ? post #4
fool, theyre terrible

P

PoserPro

micro scooters ? post #5
ok i know that my shitty shoes are bollucks and every 1 knows that, but last night my conscience dared me to try and jump this lil box thing on my shitty shoes so being the big penis and all i gave it a go and found out that they are dam smelly ! so i thought about it and decided to try some easy stuff on it (x-ups/downs, no hand/socks ect.) and by the end of it i was doing like 720s on the ground !

and then when i got home and looked at my garden it looked like a pretty decent lil set up, so i started out just with like spins and stuff but by the end of it i would 720 spin on this step (bout a foot high) land it in a manual jumped up and stall on this thin ledge then hopped off onto my path, ride down about 1 ft or so then hopped off the big step and 720 land it then walked forward about 3 ft then wall walked along my wall.

it was a laugh and i just thought i should say that "this is a Bmx-forum, that we talk about bmx stuff"so this is actually that shitty to talk about

E

evanc

micro scooters ? post #6
5 for idea.
4 for effort.
1 for execution
0 for funnyness.

S

StoneMasonMan

micro scooters ? post #7
BNAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH punished poor fella

I

infantry43RIDER

micro scooters ? post #8
i giggled cause it was a good idea...guess im alone on that.

G

micro scooters ? post #9
it was stupid

Poseidon

Poseidon

micro scooters ? post #10
Hahahaha

ZIIIIIING,

PanteraMan = Just got owned.

N

NewYork

micro scooters ? post #11
yes he did get owned...no sonned.

scooters are *** geta fookin life ass face

X

Xero

micro scooters ? post #12
Didn't realise there was such hostility between us wheeled folk. I am to have the same attitude towards Skateboards and in-lines too?

Maybe this BMX stuff isn't for me after all. I thought it was about having fun ?

For the record, there's no such segregation down our park, If someone want's a spin on my bike, that's cool, i'll potter about on their board while they play. I'd have a go on a scooter too! Whats the big deal?

I

infantry43RIDER

micro scooters ? post #13
bmx is about having fun and doing what you want
scooter = no.

T

Trimix

micro scooters ? post #14
Xero said:
Didn't realise there was such hostility between us wheeled folk. I am to have the same attitude towards Skateboards and in-lines too?

Maybe this BMX stuff isn't for me after all. I thought it was about having fun ?

For the record, there's no such segregation down our park, If someone want's a spin on my bike, that's cool, i'll potter about on their board while they play. I'd have a go on a scooter too! Whats the big deal?
It IS about fun. I agree with you, good attitude period...at least I think.

S

scooterman

micro scooters ? post #15
hit_da_ramps said:
ok i know that the lil shitty micro scooters are bollucks and every 1 knows that, but last night my lil sister dared me to try and jump this lil box thing on her micro scooter so being the big bro and all i gave it a go and found out that they are dam light ! so i thought about it and decided to try some easy stuff on it (x-ups/downs, no hand/footers ect.) and by the end of it i was doing like 360s over this little box thing on the ground !

and then when i got home and looked at my garden it looked like a pretty decent lil set up, so i started out just with like barspins and stuff but by the end of it i would 180 barspin up this little step (bout a foot high) land it in a manual olly up and stall on this thin ledge then bunny hop off onto my path, ride down about 1 ft or so then olly off the big step and 360 land it then ride forward about 3 ft then wall ride along my wall.

it was a laugh and i just thought i should say that micro scooters arnt actually that shitty

S

scooterman

micro scooters ? post #16
hit_da_ramps said:

hello i know this sounds *** but im a scooter and i know you think it's ***. But say if someone could do 720's, triple tailwhips and heel clikers. Then would you find scootering ***, and what if i was that someone.(which i am).

I

infantry43RIDER

micro scooters ? post #17
i will admit that would be a sight to see.
i still don't like scooters...i don't know why...i just don't like them.

B

bruisedbob

micro scooters ? post #18
yes,it should be all about fun. the men and women of my time (class of 90) all played together. i confess to being a skater for the last sixteen years. in my prime there weren't many parks and those that did exist were usually left over from the late 70's-early 80's. bikes, boards, whatever, we all just got along. there wasn't the division between folks that there is today. i guess that the rise and popularity has caused a lot of competition for spots. but will all the fighting lead to another underground period, that's when you will see who's in it for the sport not the glamour. late.

G

micro scooters ? post #19
scooters are ***

if you cant do shit like tailwhips over a nice sized box, then dont mess with a scooter

i used to ride scooters and was able to manual HELLA far

then won a competition for like 30 dollars at this church thing

then i broke my scoot scoot then quit

S

sentaafEQpovar

micro scooters ? post #20
lol, this kids where doing fat tailwhips hella high up on q-pipe and like getting like 2ft of air over the box and like manueling the platform of the q-pipes and shit, i liked it, looked cooler that skateboarding, and if u actually watch someone who is good with a scooter, the way they get air and turn and stuff = very similar to bikes, the way the crouch up for better air and such, and they take hella hella balance, and it seems easier if ur short

New Topics