MICHEAL JACKSON

• Discuss MICHEAL JACKSON in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; so guys/gals wot do ya think about all this MJ stuff thats been going on lately then...i think he is innocent :D ...
L

leon_luxton

MICHEAL JACKSON post #1
so guys/gals wot do ya think about all this MJ stuff thats been going on lately then...i think he is innocent :D

W

Wynex

MICHEAL JACKSON post #2
I think it's boring... who cares? (innocent :D )

F

FOL

MICHEAL JACKSON post #3
Innocent, just some american wussies that need money and claim their kid is abused...

W

Wynex

MICHEAL JACKSON post #4
FOL said:
Innocent, just some american wussies that need money and claim their kid is abused...
yes...

S

sentaafEQpovar

MICHEAL JACKSON post #5
i also wold have to agree

this question is crazy came up at school

would u let mj sodimize u for 20mil?
everyone at my school said yes, and they are a bunch of rich kids cuase i go to a private school

then i ask all my friends, anbd they are all hella poor and stuff, and they all said no

WTF
WTF
WTF?

I

infantry43RIDER

MICHEAL JACKSON post #6
who gives a shit about MJ.
innocent though?
bullshit he loves sleeping with little kids in his bed...how can he not just go and touch the shit out of them.
some stupid ass parents leaving there kids with him...who in their right mind would ever do that...never never land...ha
stupid people in this country sometimes.
i dont' even care if he is innocent...i think he should pay up for having that nose.

E

EPMD

MICHEAL JACKSON post #7
infantry43RIDER said:
who gives a shit about MJ.
innocent though?
bullshit he loves sleeping with little kids in his bed...how can he not just go and touch the shit out of them.
some stupid ass parents leaving there kids with him...who in their right mind would ever do that...never never land...ha
stupid people in this country sometimes.
i dont' even care if he is innocent...i think he should pay up for having that nose.
i agree and i couldn't care less about this guy

H

hartattack_199

MICHEAL JACKSON post #8
u guys obviously aren't paying much attention

He turned himself in, how could he be innocent? he confessed

E

evanc

MICHEAL JACKSON post #9
I don't give a shit who he touched, but he can dance. And his songs are awesome as well.

I

infantry43RIDER

MICHEAL JACKSON post #10
his monster cd does own.

D

Devourment 138

MICHEAL JACKSON post #11
Test

D

Devourment 138

MICHEAL JACKSON post #12
leon_luxton said:
so guys/gals wot do ya think about all this MJ stuff thats been going on lately then...i think he is innocent :D
well lets just say that if I payed 25 million dollars to stay out of "court" that probaly means I payed 25 million dollars to keep my ass out "jail"

D

Devourment 138

MICHEAL JACKSON post #13
sentaafEQpovar said:
i also wold have to agree

this question is crazy came up at school

would u let mj sodimize u for 20mil?
everyone at my school said yes, and they are a bunch of rich kids cuase i go to a private school

then i ask all my friends, anbd they are all hella poor and stuff, and they all said no

WTF
WTF
WTF?
If you went to a school where everyone is on crack, and asked if they would let Jackson butt rape them for a 1500 piece they would say yes...If you went to a school where all the kids were poor and smoked bud and asked if they would let Jackson butt rape them for a 1500 piece they would say no.....You go to school with a bunch a fags plain and simple

S

StandardOX

MICHEAL JACKSON post #14
Look at Michael Jackson once. Try to tell me he's not tryin to be a white female. Really. When I was like 7 years old, I thought he was a female. Listen to his voice, and get a look at him. He looks and sounds female. How can a guys voice sound that sensative? He actually looked like a male in the 80's. He kept gettin plastic surgery and stuff to further become a white female. It's obvious.

Oh yeah, and don't you think he likes little boys a little too much...... :roll:

L

leon_luxton

MICHEAL JACKSON post #15
hahahaha
Devourment 138
ya really do hate evanc dont ya :?

V

Vic_Vega

MICHEAL JACKSON post #16
He's guilty but he's a celebrity so he'll get off...damn the 'justice' system in this country. We send innocent people to death row by 'accident' and let people like MJ and OJ walk scott free. It's a shame when you can violate little kids and write a check for it. I don't care how great "Thriller" was. Send his a** to jail...he'd probably enjoy the shower rapings. :D

B

bruisedbob

MICHEAL JACKSON post #17
all i know is that my mom would have never let me stand next to someone that looked like that. have you seen the picture with his nose all falling off, too weird. he may be innocent this time, but how many are out there. just an opinion. late.

E

EPMD

MICHEAL JACKSON post #18
dude he looks like a damn doll! :roll:

G

MICHEAL JACKSON post #19
he's is a loony i want him to die!!!
he's hair

G

MICHEAL JACKSON post #20
mischeif said:
he's hair