Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics***

• Discuss Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Got back monday night from a 3 day weekend of wheeling the toyota in WI.. needless to say I have to make some huge modifications now:D Total carnage... ...
Zombie

Zombie

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #1
Got back monday night from a 3 day weekend of wheeling the toyota in WI.. needless to say I have to make some huge modifications now:D
Total carnage for the weekend were endless amounts of body damage,rolled the rig over on the passenger side she started on fire but quickly put it out. There is a quarter size hole in the battery that leaks battery acid everywhere,snapped both motor mounts on the second day. smashed diffs from the rocks,bent the crossmember, and now my truck is stuck in 4-low,bent both front leafsprings, rear shackles are bent to sh*t,truck over heated and blew a coolant hose, lost the front windshield do to a fall into a tree and the cab is completely F*CKED!!! Powersteering pump is now going out aswell. The greatest thing of all though is the truck ran the entire weekend through all the abuse that was put to it. The only thing I had to fix on the trail was the coolant hose, and pulling the spark plugs and pumping excess oil outta the cylinders..other than that I ran her through every obstacle as is, and she never gave up on me:D

I guess this is the before pic the day after I brought her home from the shop.

off-roading..

slipped off a rock and then..

F

flybikesDale

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #2
dats so sick :p

archer

archer

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #3
That must be fun! =D

Wombles

Wombles

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #4
that looks fun and scary as all hell!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #5
It was beyond fun and scary!!! Im chopping the top off this weekend to make it a full convertible. Then the roll cage is going to be started

AndreDew

AndreDew

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #6
you broke it :(

Zombie

Zombie

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #7
oh no its not broken. I can start it right up and drive it around. off-road that is

Superbeast

Superbeast

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #8
lol hot s*** right there
i always wanted to go offroading

Q

Quen

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #9
aah you got the taco-roof mod on your fourrunner too? my frined got one the other weekend too, but he had the balls to flip to do it! naah, just kidding. looks like a whole lot of fun, now go do it on your bike:lol:

Levimoody

Levimoody

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #10
Lol,i went mudding earlier.It was not rocks but mud and shitty watter.We were in a Jeep Liberty.It was weak and had almost no power but was fun tho.

T

team haymaker

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #11
looks like a good place, ive got a 4runner too i abuse offroad, its a great time, looks to me like its time for an exo cage

A

ant1h3ro

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #12
hell yea man that's what i like to see. im sure you're gonna hate on me but i'll say it anyways. i have a 97 Jeep Wrangler that i take to Uwharrie National Forest here in NC. she's my daily driver and i push her to the edge on those rocks. never done much damage *knocks on wood* but she always gets me where i wanna be and sometimes where i shouldnt be :p. nice pics nonetheless!!

D

Dylan Haro

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #13
Ahaha it's ****ed

Zombie

Zombie

Memorial weekend Off-Road **pics*** post #14
ownage

New Topics