[Question] mcooper .

• Discuss mcooper . in the Europe forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok, he hasn't scammed me (yet) but its getting rather suspicous... Last monday, i sold him my hollowbites and abikeco pedals for 70 posted. he... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #1
ok, he hasn't scammed me (yet) but its getting rather suspicous...

Last monday, i sold him my hollowbites and abikeco pedals for 70 posted.

he paypalled me 20 on monday night and he said he would pay the rest when he got paid, on wednesday and he would definately pay it in on wednesday (he said he may pay it by tuesday if im lucky).... so i posted the items tuesday.

spoke to him on wednesday he said it would be in on friday cos he didnt manage to do it.

so i was a bit reluctant but seeing as many of you on here have met up with him and he has something like a 20 positive i trader i agreed.

i spoke to him on friday about the money but he didnt manage to send the money. so monday .

i spoke to him on monday and he said im sorry i havent managed to get it to you cos im busy and since i have not spoken to him, he has not been on msn since monday plus hes been on this site so im getting worried......... i think hes blocked me on msn so im assuming he hasnt posted yet.

thats fifty quid, to a 13 year old thats quite alot of money. (im 13 btw)

what should i do ? what do you think has happened?

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
mcooper . post #2
file a claims thingy on paypal against him. he has been on msn so i think he probably has blocked you. he seems like a bit of a dick and i just can't be bothered to deal with him. if he comes on msn il talk to him for you

SnK

SnK

mcooper . post #3
Hard to say to be honest. I'll give you my experience with the guy..

I was gonna buy some stuff from him and in the end i didn't and he told me to **** off. So hes not the most pleasant. Having said that i did mess about abit asking question and wasting about 10-15 mins of his time.

But he is an avid memeber on the forum and like you said has over 20 + rep so it's not like hes likely to do something like this..
You always take a risk everytime you buy something over this. Maybe hes been like me lately, swamped with stuff... so he hasn't had chance to get anything done. Give it abit more.

Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #4
yeah i have heard that yma6 and please do tom

Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #5
i just got my mate to add him, he went online for him not me, he invited him into our convo and the matt left. good job i have his address:)

fit bike co

fit bike co

mcooper . post #6
he is a dick, he said he would buy my laptop...but wanted me to meet him in london southbank to give him laptop..and 3 days later he would 'send me £65'

bullshit i say

Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #7
i just spoke to him...the convo

(10:10:42 PM) matt: yo man
(10:10:42 PM) matt: had funding problems
(10:10:46 PM) matt: being dun tomo morning
(10:10:58 PM) CH3DD4R: sure it is
(10:11:08 PM) matt: swear down
(10:11:14 PM) CH3DD4R: yeah just like the last 5 times
(10:12:08 PM) matt: promise u m8
(10:12:29 PM) CH3DD4R: you better otherwise ill be pulling out the sat nav
(10:12:54 PM) matt: m8 i aint gonna scam u ive had college and bank problems
(10:12:58 PM) matt: it will be done tomo
(10:13:06 PM) CH3DD4R: ok.

fit bike co

fit bike co

mcooper . post #8
lol i hope u get ur cash!

whats his home adress? im gonna send him death threats!

j/k :D

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
mcooper . post #9
lets hope he keeps to his word now

Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #10
yeah rep btw when i see outside classified post

M

Mr.Brightside

mcooper . post #11
hope you get the money pal,
update us tommorow

BenMINI

BenMINI

mcooper . post #12
Matt is sound. He can mess a few people around, but who does from time to time. You will get your money, just quit bitching to everyone. I will have a word with him when he's on msn next, but i can 99% say that he will pay up. I know personally he's had a lot of problems with college work etc atm, so just hold out for a bit.

B

ben

mcooper . post #13
I know for a fact his life is pretty hectic atm, so's mine

we all go through times like this and its easy to tell kids to **** off when you've got alot on, we argue all the time lol, but he always comes through in then end. He won't scam you

Will95

Will95

mcooper . post #14
i know thats why i haven't been talking to him everyday, i have been sending a message like every 3 or 4 days.

D

D.Mills

mcooper . post #15
hope you get your money will.

B

ben

mcooper . post #16
Lol I'm still waitng for stuff from him but I know I'll get it eventually, I used to think he was ****ing around untill my life turned stressy and hectic know I can relate to him

BenMINI

BenMINI

mcooper . post #17
Ben, off-topic, but any luck with a seat yet?

B

ben

mcooper . post #18
hmmmm, slipped my mind, bug me in a day or 2 on msn

Captain Blade

Captain Blade

mcooper . post #19
i bought a front wheel off him he made a shocking spray job and said he wud replace missing spokes he never did, also he never gave me iTrader when i asked.

I Dislike him.

mcooper

mcooper

mcooper . post #20
ffs ive got like 8 assignments to do. Ive had problems with bank card, which ben wil vouch for. He has got he moeny so everyone jsut quit it. Sufc why tell them a shit spray job when u said it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics