Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break.

• Discuss Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Well the first day of march break I go to pick up my girlfriend....and I am driving there....I am approaching a corner....way too fast....and I slow... ...
T

The Worst

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #1
Well the first day of march break I go to pick up my girlfriend....and I am driving there....I am approaching a corner....way too fast....and I slow down to turn but I hit some gravel......well the car slides into a ditch and is like nose dived....well I called my parents and they got a tow truck to get it out....my dad and I took the car home caz it was still running fine (THANK GOD)....and on the way home he has come to the conclusion of letting me take the car to see my girlfriend. Well my girlfriend and I are at a stop sign and I go to turn right and the car starts to shake like a muther ****er. I turn it off and I am like "****" caz last time that happened it cost us 1000 dollars. Well we call another tow truck (same guy...least he got a laugh)...and since we are still paying off the last 1000 we dont know if we can afford to get this car fixed....front axle snapped in 2 :x It is our second older car....but I still am carless for the break.

sorry needd to vent

E

EPMD

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #2
Yeah im off to a bad one too... i go out in the front of my house and did a couple grinds and a few sprocket stalls.. on my third one i landed it and hopped off and went to pedal away and it was all stiff.. i get off and looked at it and then pedaled a bit... the chain snaps and a couple teeth bend to shit... the sprocket was a fly bikes sprocket.. i think i should get a guard now :evil:

E

evanc

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #3
Just weld it. Actually, I know/care nothing about/for cars, but whatever.

F

federal_rider12

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #4
i can tell you know nothing about cars to just weld an axle wouldnt hold, it could hold if you barely move the car and drive it nice and slow. but im lucky the worst thing thats happened to me, well one of the 6 worst things that has happened, was it snowed and of course my first time driving in snow i want to drive like i normally do and im coming to our driveway too fast and its a sharp corner hit the brakes slide and i was about to spin but i hurry throw it into first gear hit the gas get out of the slide but hit a curb and stall, start the car and drive off. i have also hit an ice patch at 95mph going into a corner at night and i got out of that. i have also been on the highway and it snowed and the highway was covered in one county and needless to say i was passing a semi and came into the county and wow thought i was going uder the semi. i got many close calls never wrecked, been in a wreck but a drunk driver rear ended me

T

The Worst

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #5
UPDATE: My break has sucked more...NO car for a LONG time...Snow and cold is getting worse...But my friend thro a cool party and it was really F$ucked up...DRUNK SEX RULES.....but having a car sucks!!! DO NOT DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS!!!!!

X

XIII

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #6
well... I havent do nuthing but turn into a fatass all winter os I am way outta shape... gome on ****ing warm weather!

F

federal_rider12

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #7
i drive like an idiot but im really good. i know what to do if something bad is about to happen. i have driven my car at 80mph with blistered tires and a broken speed sensor, all because of stupid pot holes. ice and snow dont stop me either and i like hydroplaning water. i so badly want to rally race.

i passed my drivers ed. perfectly no points off at all! cant be said about my written part of my drivers ed. and my drivers test i should have gotten a perfect but she said i didnt look both ways at one stop and at the same place she said i didnt coem to a full stop but she didnt see me turn my head both ways and i sat there for like 2 secs thats long enough, but who cares i got my license in in the shortest time possible 4 days after my b-day(exactly 6 months after my permit) and it was the only day of the week you could take the drivers test and i couldnt get my permit any sooner because they werent open, so i got mine way shorter then anyone i know. exactly 6 months and i was driving

T

The Worst

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #8
lol I am a horrible driver but I drive so confidently it makes me worried but I am too crazy to be scared so I end up driving insane and not caring....I was doing REALLY good till that ditch....and that was just becaz of loose gravel and I havent been in a position like that even when driving with a licence driver so I was clueless to what to do....PUMP THE BRAKES!!!

W

William

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #9
snow

ya you think your march break is bad, at least you can go out side, i woke up today and we had 5 cm of snow out of no where, shure its just 5cm, but its delade any chance of me riding for the rest of my march break!
f#$king weather!

actualy breaking yor care is probably worse, but i'm still pised at the snow!

T

The Worst

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #10
I already have a therad about when that happened to me....forgot what I named it its in the BMX thread....But now its worse caz there is no snow but its still to cold....right now its like -5 celius...

F

federal_rider12

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #11
ha 5cm i got 10" of snow and when there was 4" of snow out i went out and drove my car and the roads were not cleared off at all. so i was driving down the road at 50mph and i couldnt feel a difference so i kept driving faster till my car slide and i thought i was going for the ditch pulled it back and drove off. and after i was done driving the streets i went to a parking lot and did some donuts and did an awesome power slide and was going to hit a curb but i gassed it and it came out and then my tire suddenly hit pavement and it throw me around, but man it was so much fun. and then couple hours later i leave town, trying to find a part for another one of our cars, and i saw 4 cars off the road and many tire marks in the snow where cars use to be and then i head back and it starts to snow again and im on the highway so everyone is traveling 70mph or so and im about to get to town and 4 cars in a row all slide off the road, its surprising how horrible people drive around here and then i hear at auto zone a guy lives pretty far from town and he was heading over here in the morning and he saw like 15 or so cars off the road and a few on there tops! man the snow was horrible here and plows couldnt clear it qucik enough and tonight its ice! so lots more cars going to be off the road again if anyone who lives here still has a car :lol:

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #12
I gotta get my wisdom teeth over my spring break.

T

The Worst

Maybe...MAYBE...the worst march break. post #13
THANK GOD!!!! The break is over....

New Topics