Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!!

• Discuss Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey..make a front cover of a flatland cover for a bmx mag so i can get some ideas on how to make mine..MUST USE microsoft publisher or if not soming... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx mag bmx pictures flatland photo shop
L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #1
hey..make a front cover of a flatland cover for a bmx mag so i can get some ideas on how to make mine..MUST USE microsoft publisher or if not soming else..on the mag it must have a mag name,pics,info on inside mag features,key points,price,barcode and how often the mag comes out and anything else that may be needed on the front cover of the magazine..good luck..i will also make a poll vote to see whos mag is liked MOST :wink:
leon

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #2
you should just make your own man, express yourself, dont just make a clone of someone elses, if you make yours totally unique, everyone else will be stoked, and you will get props, but if you get ideas from other people, yours will not be original.

T

The Worst

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #3
Is this for a comm tech(computer) course? I am doing the EXACT thing right now...better get to that....unless someone wants to make mine 2.

L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #4
nah its for media CSE and i dont have microsoft publisher to be able to do it :cry:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #5
well i guess i could do something if it is to help with a qualification, is a4 ok? oh and it will be in a image format like jpeg is that ok? i could use publisher but i prefer to use photoshop or something.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #6
oh yeah, i dont have a site to host anything on man, so you may have to send me your e-mail address in a private message or something, dont worry i wont send a virus or anything ***. i will have it done by the end of wednsday probably, if that all right.

F

FOL

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #7
*hint* use design from the shirt contesT? ;)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #8
actually forget it i cant be arsed, sorry man, i would but i cant find any good flatland photos, and i dont want to look around anymore.

F

FOL

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #9
L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #10
Mr_Shrapnel said:
well i guess i could do something if it is to help with a qualification, is a4 ok? oh and it will be in a image format like jpeg is that ok? i could use publisher but i prefer to use photoshop or something.
yeah make it how ya want man :D

L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #11
M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #12
ok leon, i have done yoour front cover, its a4 size, in jpeg format, and is about 2.56mb. if you want to send me your e-mail address or something i can send it to you.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #13
hello? any one home leon? your front cover is done, just give me a address to send it to man. or a site that i can upload it to, whatever you want, its done. barcode and all.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #14
so i take it that you dont want it anymore right?

L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #15
M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #16
ok, i just sent it, but if yahoo has a maximum, attachment size, it may be too big cos it is 2.56mb. i guess i can make it smaller if it is too large.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #17
tell me if you got it ok, yeah.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #18
ok it did not work cos your mailbox cannot exept a file that large, do you know what your max file size is?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #19
ok i think it worked you, should hace it now. tell me what you think.

L

leon_luxton

Make a front cover of a flatland mag here!!! post #20
hey man i got it,thanks..BUT its not what i was looking for..culd ya make a mag like this please..FLATLAND pic of chase gouin pic as main pic on front cover,i will post a pic on here when i get back from school of the pic i want on it,also what the front to say about whats in it,want it to say..chase gouin interview inside. :D barcode and price and how often it come out is all good :D name of the magazine is GREAT..also the font of all of it is great 2 :wink: so once i have posteded the pics plz could ya change it a bit plz..GREAT work agagin..nice1 and thanks

New Topics