Mag Wheels

• Discuss Mag Wheels in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ive noticed NOONE has mags, probably cause there plastic pieces of shit, i think im gonna buy sum jus to see how fast i can break them, lol, ...
S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #1
ive noticed NOONE has mags, probably cause there plastic pieces of shit, i think im gonna buy sum jus to see how fast i can break them, lol,

E

EPMD

Mag Wheels post #2
I had mags before, back in the day.. they were awesome..

T

Trimix

Mag Wheels post #3
Yea, I had a set of skyways.....they use to say "if you are jumping you need mags, for racing spokes".....funny how things change.

I

infantry43RIDER

Mag Wheels post #4
my front rim = red mag.

F

federal_rider12

Mag Wheels post #5
yeah mags are cool im putting them on my old school gt, they dont break that easily but when they bend theres no hope of fixing but they do tend to crack, if riden hard or hits something really hard, which leads to breaking but they were just not as good as a spoke wheel and most people turned away because they were heavy but skyway made some that are light, about 5lbs 12oz, and also there might have been mags that had sealed bearings but i have never seen any and that could have lead people back to spoke wheels

S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #6
wow i didnt know tht maybe ill get somemag rims and just leave them on my haro

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Mag Wheels post #7
i remmember when my brother had white skyway mag wheels on his mint green mongoose. i thought that was the radest bike ever when i was younger.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Mag Wheels post #8
sandmriderbmx said:
ive noticed NOONE has mags, probably cause there plastic pieces of shit, i think im gonna buy sum jus to see how fast i can break them, lol,
you really need sumthing to spend your money on... how about charity?

S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #9
lol, charity, thts funny

F

federal_rider12

Mag Wheels post #10
theres nothing funny about charities, i love animals so i give a few dollars everytime i go to the pet store, they dont ask for much at all just like $1

S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #11
ok, cough cough, hippie! cough cough

lol, jk

F

federal_rider12

Mag Wheels post #12
i aint no tree hugger, i just like animals especially dogs but my dog is getting old and has a bad hip so she dont do a whole bunch now but lay around

S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #13
i know i was just kidding

F

federal_rider12

Mag Wheels post #14
i know :hihi:

S

sandmriderbmx

Mag Wheels post #15
lol