Madeleine McCann

• Discuss Madeleine McCann in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; This is just a thread to show respect for Madeleine McCann who was kidnapped in Portugal so please show your respect also by leaving some comments to... ...
vivzee

vivzee

Madeleine McCann post #1
This is just a thread to show respect for Madeleine McCann who was kidnapped in Portugal

so please show your respect also by leaving some comments to show your support for Madeleine and her family

for all the latest news on Madeleine McCann visit http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

S

stewart

Madeleine McCann post #2
i cant comprehened what it must feel like to be in there shoes so stay strong and hopefully she will be back safe and sound

J

jawn

Madeleine McCann post #3
Wrong section dude, this isn't BMX-relevant.

M

marks86

Madeleine McCann post #4
dude thats scary because I have a sister who is around the same age, and I dont no what I would do if something happend to her

Levimoody

Levimoody

Madeleine McCann post #5
dude thats scary because I have a sister who is around the same age, and I dont no what I would do if something happend to her
Same here but my cousin...my cousin looks almost just like here too...when i saw that it sent chills down my spine....damn that would suck....

S

Smickus

Madeleine McCann post #7
yes it matters.

to be honest, yeah it is sad she has been kidnapped... but her parents left their kids unattended, and the amount of media speculation is horrific. there are plenty more IMPORTANT news topics which could be reported and given MORE exposure, but they just get pushed back because it is "old news" - like people dying of hunger in africa, gaza strip etc. etc.

a

a

Madeleine McCann post #8
yes it matters.

to be honest, yeah it is sad she has been kidnapped... but her parents left their kids unattended, and the amount of media speculation is horrific. there are plenty more IMPORTANT news topics which could be reported and given MORE exposure, but they just get pushed back because it is "old news" - like people dying of hunger in africa, gaza strip etc. etc.
Yea I can't believe it either, it's just a load of horse shit. I don't want to be told this girl is missing every 10 minutes when I turn on the tv. Right now it seems like a big circle jerk with everyone feeling awesome because they care so much, but in reality are doing so little. The worst thing about this shit being everywhere is it's just leading up to the moment where they tell us the obvious.

Two minutes hate FTW! :roll:

azman

azman

Madeleine McCann post #9
^ You two do have very valid points and i agree, but i cant begin to imagine what the parents are going through especially is it is sort of thier own fault for leaving her unattended

samisawigga

samisawigga

Madeleine McCann post #10
i feel for her parents, but i agree is really doesnt need to be forced into our brains that shes gone every 5 mins

A

AaronBMX

Madeleine McCann post #11
glad i haven't seen her here on tv but i really feel for her parents must suck

a

a

Madeleine McCann post #12
I guess if all the fuss prevents one more stupid parent letting that happen to their kid then it'll have been worth it.

Luckily we can still choose to turn off the TV (and ride)

Levimoody

Levimoody

Madeleine McCann post #13
I guess if all the fuss prevents one more stupid parent letting that happen to their kid then it'll have been worth it.

Luckily we can still choose to turn off the TV (and ride)
Dude I fail at life. Please never post again.Its not their fault.Anyone can be kidnapped.It happens to all kinds of people....but fatter kids are harder to kidnap.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spanerman

Madeleine McCann post #14
imho, its the parents fault.....i dont care how fa away you are or how often you go back to check on them, never leave your kidds unatended, i wasnt alowed to stay at home alone till i was like 13.....let alone in another country. just my 2penceworth

Chris

Chris

Madeleine McCann post #15
sorry to sound like a heartless bastard. but people get kidnapped everyday. just because she was kidnapped/raped/killed what ever has happened to her in another country its big news... woo. what about all those kids who go missing in his country.

the media is full of shit.

but i hope she gets found

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Madeleine McCann post #16
sorry to sound like a heartless bastard. but people get kidnapped everyday. just because she was kidnapped/raped/killed what ever has happened to her in another country its big news... woo. what about all those kids who go missing in his country.

the media is full of shit.

but i hope she gets found
Tottaly agreed, i could care less.

DanielRobinson

DanielRobinson

Madeleine McCann post #17
Her parents must be going through hell now, but how they left their kids/baby unattended while they were sleeping...

What would of happened if the kid woke up and was really ill... they wouldn't be there for it.

And really how much trouble must it of been to push them in a pram to the table they were eating at....

But it would be great if the find her alive... God forbid anything terrible happens to her due to her parents 'irresponsibilety' sp??

S

Sliderman

Madeleine McCann post #18
she was kidnapped just down the road from me, but there was more media and fuss in britian than here, its not really known about at all. theres lots of squads of cops hanging round doing sweet FA.

i feel sorry for the family and all, but theres worse things happening in the world than this, shes the new princess diana. bet some **** will write a song about her and make millions off it.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Madeleine McCann post #19
so any1 knw her :roll: most people in this thread are UK's... .. :hmm:

is she sum famous artist, celebrity or sumthing?

New Topics