[News] Macneil Slepless Pedals

• Discuss Macneil Slepless Pedals in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/2900553920_5fba874475_b.jpg[/IMG] I have not seen these in the news yet, but they came out this week. I just... ...
Busades

Busades

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #1

I have not seen these in the news yet, but they came out this week. I just took a quick picture of them. Not much info on them as of yet.

taybmx

taybmx

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #2
i saw these on 3ride.com $145.00.

J

JustinE

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #3
There basically Premium Slim's...

nice looking, and $145 CAD is $138 USD..

**** that.

IB Street

IB Street

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #4
There basically Premium Slim's...

nice looking, and $145 CAD is $138 USD..

**** that.
They actually do look exactly like my friend's premium slims.

J

JustinE

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #5
That's because they are......

M

marks86

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #6
another overpriced set of pedals

pandora95

pandora95

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #7
why did macneil use the exact copy of the premiums?
but they are one hell of a sexy pedal

T

troy

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #8
Retarded...

JohnW

JohnW

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #9
I like them, and they look better than the Premiums. All pins go in from the back. Too expensive though.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #10
Thats just a retarded amount of money for a pedal...

B

BustedKnuckle

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #11
Why are all the nice slim pedals so much...I'd love a set but can't realistically spend over $50 on pedals.

Busades

Busades

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #12
Why are all the nice slim pedals so much...I'd love a set but can't realistically spend over $50 on pedals.
95% of pedals are made by wellgo. All slim pedals are not made by wellgo, smaller production runs = more money.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #13
wow 150 for pedals? I'll spend 15 on plastics

J

jawn

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #14
So these will be 200+ in Australia. Awesome.

takeivy21

takeivy21

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #15
I really like those but thats a steep steep price

I

iGamble

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #16
Wow another expensive copy. Nice though.

XiVer

XiVer

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #17
wow 150 for pedals? I'll spend 15 on plastics
Id rather get 10 pairs of plastics, I really dont see why people still want metal pedals, plastic is sooooo cheap and lasts half year in avarage for me, I just dont get it.
Also about pins wearing, I set a side of a pedal that will be on the bottom and always ride it that way so only one side would be facing the bottom and wear down.

Last edited:
Jeff_Healitt

Jeff_Healitt

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #18
^^
Because some people like the feel of metal?

Busades

Busades

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #19
Id rather get 10 pairs of plastics, I really dont see why people still want metal pedals
I personally cant stand plastics. They have next to no traction and wear out too fast. I decent set of Alu pedals will last me 2-3 years and will be far stronger than a set of plastics. If I am sending some bigger gaps at the local skatepark I would rather have the piece of mind of having a stronger Alu pedal under my feet.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Macneil Slepless Pedals post #20
I personally cant stand plastics. They have next to no traction and wear out too fast. I decent set of Alu pedals will last me 2-3 years and will be far stronger than a set of plastics. If I am sending some bigger gaps at the local skatepark I would rather have the piece of mind of having a stronger Alu pedal under my feet.
Exactly....... My sealed JCs are 2 years old and in excellent shape. Plastics are OK and have their place in BMX but not for me. I;ve seen guys go through plastic pedals at such a rate they'd be better off with ALu ones.

:)

New Topics