Loping Out....

• Discuss Loping Out.... in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have been practicing a wheelie for a while now and i could never get my front end up high enough. Now i made my front end a little lighter by cutting... ...
B

BMXer713

Loping Out.... post #1
i have been practicing a wheelie for a while now and i could never get my front end up high enough. Now i made my front end a little lighter by cutting my new bars and what not, i pull up and push my butt back behind my seat but i lope out. can someone give mea general area where i can keep my butt(my wieght w.e) so i dont lope out

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Loping Out.... post #2
Learn manuels instead... Whellies you cant use for anything

R

Robf781

Loping Out.... post #3
Wheelies are still good for getting a good level of control on the bike, and they're easier to do then manuals IMHO so you can then progress on to doing manuals. I still like the wheelie anyway, good 80's old skool trick :)

Minitrix

Minitrix

Loping Out.... post #4
I think he does mean manuals.
Anyway.

Everybody's center of balance is different. For me, my best posture for manuals is like a tuck on the ground. I do know one person who can do manuals with his bike almost straight up and down with his entire body straight.

Coldow91

Coldow91

Loping Out.... post #5
yeah just toy with it and you will finds your balance point. and then it takes practice to get into it

M

marks86

Loping Out.... post #6
just practic and the better you get the less you will loop out

C

coolbeans4567

Loping Out.... post #7
just find your sweet spot.
and hump the air to keep your balance.

New Topics