loose stem

• Discuss loose stem in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; when i have my stem on nice and fit, my handle bars turn very shittily, lots fo resistance... lots of it when i loosen my stem up to the point where... ...
  • Tags bike
S

sentaafEQpovar

loose stem post #1
when i have my stem on nice and fit, my handle bars turn very shittily, lots fo resistance... lots of it

when i loosen my stem up to the point where my bars spin like normal, my forks are all wobbly

B

bruisedbob

loose stem post #2
is your headset wasted?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

loose stem post #3
yeah sounds like the headset to me

S

sentaafEQpovar

loose stem post #4
it worked prefectly fine when i bought the bike, but then i changed the forks and it was ass

RuLe

RuLe

loose stem post #5
probably because your bike came with 1" 1/8 forks and u bought 1" but you said it only does that if u make the handle bars be able to move so either u need new bearings or your missing little spacer rings

E

EPMD

loose stem post #6
sentaafEQpovar said:
when i have my stem on nice and fit, my handle bars turn very shittily, lots fo resistance... lots of it
same :roll:

T

traildemon

loose stem post #7
I had the same problem when I replaced my fork with a pitchfork. All i needed was a spacer, but i temporarly fixed it by placing a lowerheadset on my headset, sounds weird I know but it worked and it didn't look ugly at all, but like I said that was just so I could go to the skatepark without f*cking up my headset :idea:

New Topics