looking for parks in chicago area?

• Discuss looking for parks in chicago area? in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my friends are coming up for the week and we just wanna park hop around i heard northbrooks legit? im right by wilson as of now i just moved here a... ...
C

coreyjames

looking for parks in chicago area? post #1
my friends are coming up for the week and we just wanna park hop around i heard northbrooks legit? im right by wilson as of now i just moved here a month or so ago help me out or show us around?

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

looking for parks in chicago area? post #2
go to burnham or whatever its called right accross lakeshore drive, ill be down there this weekend,

M

MATRIX

looking for parks in chicago area? post #3
Google it. I don't remember the site name, but it lists all the parks in the US. Now, you'll have to read each to see if they allow bikes.

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

looking for parks in chicago area? post #4
every park allows bikes to me,

if i can pedal, i can get away =]

Tdadd

Tdadd

looking for parks in chicago area? post #5
Don't go to Northbrook, I was there yesterday with a buddy and they kicked us out within 5 minutes. The cops check on the park every 15 minutes to make sure theres no bikes. A good one is in Warren IL right by the highschool and teen center. It's bike days on Saterdays and Thursdays. Also you can try Lake Bluff, bikes aren't allowed but they never care. Mchenry is also a good one, Has a good rythem section with a few small flyboxes and one huge one. They also have some really big half pipes and spines at Mchenry. I'd suggest Warren or Mchenry depending on what you like to ride. Also take note that Warren has 3 bowls if your into that (I personaly love bowls). Good luck!

EDIT: If your willing to drive, 4 seasons Milwaukee is heaven.

C

coreyjames

looking for parks in chicago area? post #6
i was just a davenport kid where the new huge cement park is google it if you havent seen it its amazing and before that i had unlimited acess to both season and undercover so im burned out on those haha

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

looking for parks in chicago area? post #7
davenport iowa?

omg my buddy josh that rides for federal has a video on the site, he did his video bikecheck there

it looks so sick,

rebelwolf007

rebelwolf007

looking for parks in chicago area? post #8
NOOOO if you ride without pegs you can get away in northbrook

New Topics