Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light

• Discuss Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have a mongoose villian at the moment *dodges the flamewar* 8) But im looking for a better lighter bike, my mongoose villian is the 2001 version... ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland gt mongoose vert
MozMan

MozMan

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #1
I have a mongoose villian at the moment *dodges the flamewar* 8)

But im looking for a better lighter bike, my mongoose villian is the 2001 version I think and it weighs a ton, the breaks are shit and the handlebars are pretty shoddy too, I think the frame is way too thick.

I'm looking for a more serious Flatland bike now I know that Flatland is what I want to do, but I dont want to break the bank either, I looking at about £200 (i'm from the UK) which is about $350 for u americans.

Can anyone give me any advice ? I can do backward steamrollers, tailwhips blah blah the normal but I feel I'm being held back by my shitty and mongoose and its shitty breaks :)

(Sorry for the hugely un-original first post but can anyone help ?)

C

ChakaClown

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #2
look into wethepeople flatlands, theyre light

P

Pyro insaine

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #3
the fly micromachine is a great flatland bike and ll last u longer than ull be into bmx

MozMan

MozMan

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #4
does it have good breaks ?

R

rocket

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #5
want to buy a GT Show? (flat/vert frame)
it was a $700 frame/fork about 4 years ago and ill sell it with the forks, stem, and a pair a $75 bars for around $150. very good condition.

if your intersested, email me at icerocket76@yahoo.com

MozMan

MozMan

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #6
no i want to buy a micromachine lol, does any one know some good websites that distribute to the UK and sell these cheap 8)

D

delawarejames

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #7
icerocket said:
it was a $700 frame/fork about 4 years ago and ill sell it with the forks, stem, and a pair a $75 bars for around $150. very good condition.

if your intersested, email me at icerocket76+at+yahoo.com
it wasnt 700 for the frame and fork.

R

rocket

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #8
delawarejames said:
icerocket said:

if your intersested, email me at icerocket76+at+yahoo.com
it wasnt 700 for the frame and fork.
um yeah it was, i have BMX Plus mags from when it was being sold; it came with frame/fork/headset/and stem for around $700 so dont open your mouth when you have no idea what your talking about.

MozMan

MozMan

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #9
stop hijacking my thread lol, theres a forum for adertisements!

About this MicroMachine, can it take a few hits, is it quite strong ? Just i dont wanna spend hundreds of pounds for something that is gunna fall to pieces quite easily

R

rocket

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #10
MozMan said:
stop hijacking my thread lol, theres a forum for adertisements!

About this MicroMachine, can it take a few hits, is it quite strong ? Just i dont wanna spend hundreds of pounds for something that is gunna fall to pieces quite easily
its about time you respond again to your thread. my flatland frame is just as good if not better than the micromachine. oh well..

anyway yeah, its not going to fall apart..(haha thats a good one) that frame is strong as a beast and will hold up to just about anything but the downside is, its very short and somewhat heavy.
goodside is that its really cheap..what do you expect?

MozMan

MozMan

Looking for a Second Flatland Bike, Light post #11
heavy ??? i thought it was light, will the whole Micromachine bike be lighter than my Mongoose Villian ? and btw its not that cheap :p

New Topics