Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog

RuLe

RuLe

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #1
If anyone has a 12 or 13 T COG and has it but isnt gonna use it what so ever if they dont mind sending it to me :)

Keep in mind the Cassette HUB i have is a Haro Cassette Right Side Drive Hub so it has to work for that hub. Their liek 5 bucks on the internet but i didnt feel like buying it with all the shipping just for something liek that so if anyone has one plz give me if u dotn use it what so ever :)

R

rocket

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #2
Will a Hazard cog fit?

X

XIII

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #3
no

R

rocket

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #4
that sucks. cause i have all the cogs, still new...... i got the 11T driver....its way better than the stock driver. you should get it XIII when you use your Hazard hub.

X

XIII

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #5
i just ordered a 33T Tree Sprocket...i hope to get it tomorrow and I dont think 33-11T would feel right

(red Hazard Cassette's look badass with black spokes, red nipples, and a chrome hulahoop)

R

rocket

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #6
yeah, oh well..too bad you didnt get a 30T sprocket though...its such a nice ratio and set up with the 1pc driver.

man when you finish building those wheels you gotta post a picture.

O

oibmxpunx

Looking for 13T cog or 12T Cog post #7
i have a 13t cog ill give it to u its un used what kinda hub is it? im me aim: fitbike bmxer or e-mail bmxpunx@mail.com

New Topics