Looking "Cool" on your BMX

• Discuss Looking "Cool" on your BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; sooo many pricks have come upto me and said 'i know your learning at the moment so i wont laugh at you, but once you found your [b]grinding side[/b]'... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx endo
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tibro

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #1
sooo many pricks have come upto me and said 'i know your learning at the moment so i wont laugh at you, but once you found your grinding side' you need to take of 2 pegs! oh and LOOSE A BRAKE, coz you look liek a geek'

so ofcourse i have the expression of "WHAT THE F**K are you on about"!

is it true, must everyone take off a brake and 2 pegs to look 'cool' or 'funky' on their bike?
i mean goddammit! surely its what you can do on your bike rather than what is on your bike?[/i]

Motorkade

Motorkade

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #2
The dudes who told you that do have one point: when you find ur grind side, u can remove 2 pegs 2 save weight. But next time they tell u 2 lose a brake, tell them to go get f*cked. They think they're hardcore from doing this, but they're not. I pride myself on being hardcore, not because i ride one brake (none at the moment!) or having narrow bars, but because I dont give a **** if people ride 4 pegs, 2 brakes and wide bars. Ride how you feel comfortable, not how this bmx 'fashion' bullshit dictates. It changes so often, soon 2 brakes will be 'fashionable' again. I just dont give a f*ck. Ride however the hell you want.
(I do however, have a disliking for superstore eg. halfords, toys r us bikes)

R

rc cardrifter

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #3
i ride rear brake only to cut off the weight of promax front brakes, but im trying to find a fork that will use u brakes in the front :eek: ....stoppies are fun

T

Tibro

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #4
heh yea man.. i think your on the same wavelength as me there...

but i definately do need to trim off my bars they dig into me when turning them 90 degrees

jsut glad to know that not everyone is a 'fashion' zombie

Motorkade

Motorkade

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #5
I used to find stoppies fun, until i realised it was easier to do in a footjam stoppie (wedging your foot in the forks). Then i got rid of my front brake.

T

Tibro

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #6
erm im new to all this... a stoppie? a endo i presume?

Motorkade

Motorkade

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #7
Stoppie is more of a rolling endo, like a nose manual. Except using brakes.

L

LuMpY

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #8
Those guys are dumb. I only have 2 pegs because I only grind on one side. I have no front brake because I don't do any tricks that involve my front wheel. Since when does it matter what someone else has on their bike?? I'd have told 'em what? I plan to feeble grind on one side then 180 off the front wheel and grind the other side. :lol: Obviously they'd say show me and you'd get flamed but the point is to be a smartass.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #9
can u grind on both sides? if not, id just take the pegs off your *** side :/

RuLe

RuLe

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #10
so make bikes kool we need neon light strips in are pegs or under the bottom part of the frame and 20' spinners. im serious, they need spinners

S

sentaafEQpovar

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #11
spinners would be too heavy, but im down with the neon lights...

L

LuMpY

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #12
:hihi:

S

sentaafEQpovar

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #13
in europe or wherver the hell they have those certain laws... when they say u have to have a light on your bike, do thyey mean an actual light, or just reflectors?

L

LuMpY

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #14
They mean an actual light. TurboCat does awsome lighting systems.

T

Tibro

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
id just take the pegs off your *** side :/
this is the kind of stupid crap im laughing at the people who said all this crap for! geeeze!

C

casperh

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #16
LuMpY said:
They mean an actual light. TurboCat does awsome lighting systems.
no. it doesn't matter for bmx bikes, you both don't need to have them :lol:

A

anti-flag

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #17
i dont really care if my bikes fashionable i just want a bike thats good for what i do. i dont have a front brake. this isnt to look cool its cause i dont use it. and i only have 2 pegs cause i havnt tried riding on my other side.

G

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #18
Tibro said:
sentaafEQpovar said:
id just take the pegs off your *** side :/
this is the kind of stupid crap im laughing at the people who said all this crap for! geeeze!
i cant understand your grammar but im going to guess what you are trying to say... are you trying to say that sentaaf is just saying what the kids at the skatepark are telling you to do? there really is no point on having pegs on a side you dont grind on is what sentaaf is trying to say

O

oibmxpunx

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #19
sentaafEQpovar said:
spinners would be too heavy, but im down with the neon lights...
spinners would not be to heavy u got to think they would find away to make them light bike use to wight 40 +lbs now there light as hell (mine is 28lbs) i think there ugly on cars so theres no way in hell i would put some on my bike

T

Tibro

Looking "Cool" on your BMX post #20
yea i understand that there isnt any point having them on the side ya dont grind with but the dumbass way sentaaf said it was exactly like the idiots at the skateparks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics