LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE

• Discuss LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im lookin for a flatland bike anywhere from $220 and lower. If there are any bikes for flatland in that range, let me know plesae. thanks ...
  • Tags bike bikes flatland gt
S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #1
hey im lookin for a flatland bike anywhere from $220 and lower. If there are any bikes for flatland in that range, let me know plesae. thanks

W

WannaFlatland

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #2
Hey,

I'm also really new to the whole flatland thing but i'm gonna share what i've picked up on so far with you ... don't complain if it's wrong because my sources are kinda sketchy.

I've heard that if you got the money, the GT Show is the bike to go for because it's completly flatland specific ... eg freecoasters and some nice new forks, it's really sweet but costs a whopping $950.
Heres a pic for ya and a review http://www.4130.com/ride/bikes/gtshow.html

If, like me, you dont have $1000 kickin around then i see alot of flatlanders riding the KHE's Premium Lagger which is a sweet frame and sure as hell looks the part ...
http://bigboysports.de/katalog/bikes/bfbkhe5.htm

There are a whole load of bikes out there, i think the key is to go for something thats small and light and then upgrade, like better bars and flatland pegs.

Well i typed to much already, happy bike hunting and let me know how it goes and what you buy.

Peace

I

infantry43RIDER

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #4
Fly Micromachine.

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #5
thanks

thanks for all your help you guys. il keep on lookin cuz some of those are outta my price range.such as the GT which costs $1,495 . thats a lil more than pocket cash for me. Il keep on lookin for flatland bikes tho, cuz i need one thats a lil lighter. My bike right now is ***. its a DiamondBack ViperX. Its got a Kink 39t sprocket, 3 peice crank, and a gyro. but its kinda heavy. It was 190 when i bought it, but with everything ive put into it and stuff, the guy at the bike shop said its about 375. lol. oh well, thanks again.

-speed

F

FOL

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #6
you rather get a second handed (is that english...?) bike then..

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #7
ok

ok, thanks for your help. are flatland bikes generally that much mroe expencive than a freestyle? why?

C

crm829

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #8
well basicly. from what i've heard cause i'm new at this. you don't really need a flatland specific frame when you start out.

L

leon_luxton

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #9
HOFFMAN EP ALL THE WAY

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #10
alright

ok , got an idea how much it costs?

E

evanc

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #11
Instead of looking for a flat bike, look for the search button.

I

infantry43RIDER

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #12
haha amazing.

i still say get the fly micromachine

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #13

yah but the fly micro is so expencive. i dont got that kind of money to spend

E

evanc

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #14
You get what you pay for. Remember that.

Poseidon

Poseidon

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #15
Unless

You steal it.

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #16
hmmmm

stealing eh? lol. im gonna sell my current shiat bike and spend like 250 and see what i can get

E

evanc

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #17
Or if a miraculously sharp piece of bacon falls out of the sky and pops a tire.

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #18
bacon?

what the hell are you talking about dude?! lol. a sharp peice of bacon? lol what an immagination u have evan

Poseidon

Poseidon

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #19

It isn't what type of imagination he has, it's what type of drugs he's taking..without them he's a boring sumbitch.

S

speed10

LOOKIN FOR A GOOD FLATLAND BIKE post #20
hahaha

lol, ahhhh i get it. if anyone wants to talk and help me with tricks and finding a bike, IM me on AIM speedracer58312
im on foir a while everyday

New Topics