Look what Vans makes you do

• Discuss Look what Vans makes you do in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Check out what they make you do to ride at Vans now. They state that "this is to stop the ends of bike pegs from making little circles in their... ...
T

Trimix

Look what Vans makes you do post #1
C

casperh

Look what Vans makes you do post #3
well those are probably too expensive for the park

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Look what Vans makes you do post #4
the whole vans company really arses me off sometimes, they are becoming such a big comercial entity now, the trouble is, they make my favorite shoes.....

S

slappyslapnuts

Look what Vans makes you do post #5
vans rowleys xlts for ever.

W

William

Look what Vans makes you do post #6
why would you do that, there just shoes. :?:

S

Super S***

Look what Vans makes you do post #7
yeah vans are good. but their are coming to bigg a company now. i mean dont get my wrong their shoes are rly good. like TNT's but otherwise is prefer etnies because not everyone you see is wearing them.

T

Trimix

Look what Vans makes you do post #8
NOT to get off topic, but I just don't like the soles on Etnies and Duffs.....Vans have those nice little HOLES for the pedal pins to fit in, and I am use to that.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Look what Vans makes you do post #9
yeah i do like vans alot, but man, they really seem to be selling out some what. but then again, its not too bad for bmx i guess considering that they are really a skate shoe company. when orchid start selling out, thats when i need to start getting worried......but thats never going to happen.

F

federal_rider12

Look what Vans makes you do post #10
yeah they have peg caps to protect from damage to ramp surfaces. no big deal, its a good thing to do especially if you ride like me, or should i say crash?

lola

lola

Look what Vans makes you do post #11
DClover

me im devoted to dcshoez tried etniez no good didnt last, duffz ok my duffz hoody serves better purpose :twisted:

T

Trimix

Look what Vans makes you do post #12
OK...I'll bite....like what?

New Topics