London Griptape pegs

• Discuss London Griptape pegs in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys.can some1 tell me a little about these pegs? i may be buying some second hand soon so are they any good for flatland? can some1 PLZ post a... ...
  • Tags bike flatland
L

leon_luxton

London Griptape pegs post #1
hey guys.can some1 tell me a little about these pegs? i may be buying some second hand soon so are they any good for flatland? can some1 PLZ post a picture of what they they look like? they are 10mm but i need 14mm so will it be OK to drill them to 14mm? if not then why? who uses em and whht ya think? do they grip ya foot well? also can some1 plz tell me the weight of 1pair(2pegs)?
thanks all
leon 8O

E

evanc

London Griptape pegs post #2
You can drill out any pegs.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

London Griptape pegs post #3
well i dont run them, but what i know of them is that they are made from 6061 aluminium, so they are going to last, the grip tape is the shiznitz as it grips super well, and when it runs out, just take a ride down to your local skateshop and buy some new stuff, plus you can get grip tape in red (and we all know how much you like red bike parts right?). they are not too heavy, and yes you can drill them out to 14mm no problem mon. they are dope for flat, well they should be, i mean thay are designed for flat.

no woman no cry.

L

leon_luxton

London Griptape pegs post #4
hey man thanks for tyhe info and yeah i do like red,lol. :D so any1 got pics of these pegs on a bike or off a bike?
thanks again evan and shrapnel :roll:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

London Griptape pegs post #5
well, becuase the london web site is down, the only think you can do is to check out some web site which sell them, like http://www.flatlandfuel.com/ (i think)

New Topics