Location? PLEASE READ

• Discuss Location? PLEASE READ in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, yesterday I went to a skatepark, and I got to thinking itd be so much funner to bike with a friend..I dont mind riding by myself, I love it either... ...
  • Tags bike dirt street
M

MetalBikez

Location? PLEASE READ post #1
Hey, yesterday I went to a skatepark, and I got to thinking itd be so much funner to bike with a friend..I dont mind riding by myself, I love it either way. But I was wondering where people lived so we could ride, and for others to hook up and ride.

I live in western new york, near Rochester. Im looking for someone to ride park dirt and street with..my screename is FastBackMoto132, if you want to talk and hookup aday to ride.

F

federal_rider12

Location? PLEASE READ post #2
sorry man im in ohio, but im doing the same thing its very boring for me to ride by myself so i hardly do it since im just not motivated and i want someone there to watch me and then i can sit and watch them

T

Trimix

Location? PLEASE READ post #3
MetalBikez said:
Hey, yesterday I went to a skatepark, and I got to thinking itd be so much funner to bike with a friend..I dont mind riding by myself, I love it either way. But I was wondering where people lived so we could ride, and for others to hook up and ride.

I live in western new york, near Rochester. Im looking for someone to ride park dirt and street with..my screename is FastBackMoto132, if you want to talk and hookup aday to ride.
That's near Bbbbuuufffaaallooo. (brr) But you got bikes, blades, and boards in Tonawanda (sp?) that place looks like fun.

New Topics