Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better -

• Discuss Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [size=6][url]http://www.ugngaming.com/files/loadingdocks.WMV[/url][/size] watch now :o You should like this video. ill exdplain what the... ...
  • Tags manual video
RuLe

RuLe

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #1
http://www.ugngaming.com/files/loadingdocks.WMV

watch now :eek:

You should like this video. ill exdplain what the video is able and stuff and what happened but its late so i will type back after school

the video is 52mb so be aware and only watch it once or save it to your comp once and watch it from their. Im removing it in 3days

T

Trimix

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #2
I just streamed it....:)

Nice bank. Needs a peice of sketchy plywood from the bank to the curb, so you can get some air off it too! You could do a lot with that bank.

NICE manuals (once again RuLe).......

L

leon_luxton

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #3
cool man

F

fitbiker

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #4
i like it :D

E

EPMD

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #5
Definately one of your best videos.. try not to add most of the same stuff in... otherwise.. good job! im glad there wasnt a bunch of talking just riding

*abubica* 8)

F

FOL

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #6
downloading right now 8)

RuLe

RuLe

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #7
welll FOL.............

I

infantry43RIDER

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #8
nice video...i like to ride those banks sometimes at loading docks.

got the nice pop punk yellowcard in the background haha.

X Boarder

X Boarder

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #9
Sweet

Nice vid dude. You should make more of this stuff man its great. I liked the dirt jumps one too. I like seeing riders more of my level of riding, not crazy, impossible tricks..

Anyway, the security guy in the end was really niced, compared to how they are here... me and my friends almost got arrested 3 times for riding and stuff in those kinds of places... well actualy they were construction sites.. but same thing. Ur lucky haha.

F

FOL

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #10
It's a cool video, nice manual at the end, what was semi-the cop saying? That it was too crowded in front of the shop? Not too much talking this time and much riding, good job :D

T

traildemon

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #11
wow, that really sucked...except for the super long robbo-style manuel.

S

Super S***

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #12
i dont see your filming any better stuff dick

T

traildemon

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #13
Super S*** said:
i dont see your filming any better stuff dick
haha...super shit...you crack me up...and yes you're right, I don't film, I wouldn't even know where to start..but Because rule always replies to newbie's threads I always thought he was kindoff good, but when I saw him try disasters over some bricks I just couldn't stop laughing :D ...and wtf...who's in charge of the music??? I hope he gets slapped for that :!:

T

Trimix

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #14
Yea, but it's about having fun dude, NOT about how many barspins you can do. We all have strengths and weakness, maybe he can manual well, but just starting doing disasters.

Rule puts more things up to look at than anyone, just cuz you don't like it is not a reason to bitch, instead, hit "back" and move on.

RuLe

RuLe

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #15
yea i mean you dont even how what i have to do to get it to you guys liek to watch the videos

carry a backpack with a camera everywhere
film for hours
go back home
hook the camera into the TV
go on my comp open winTV2000
set up all the stuff and record all of it to the comp (alot of stuff)
then go into adobe permiere and edit which takes awhile depending on how good i edit it or what i cut out
save it (takes a pretty long time)
then open it in movie maker 2 and compress it into a WMV file (doesnt take to long)
then go on Leapftp and connect to my host and upload it which takes forever. like mostly around 30mins)
then come on this site and tell you guys the link

and to have people bitch about it, thats pretty stupid unless you post stuff you do each day. thats why most of my videos are the same stuff, no body learns new things each day on their bike. i just like to record and show people what we learned and what happened if they are interested in watching but if you dont like the videos dont watch any more

T

Trimix

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #16
RuLe said:
yea i mean you dont even how what i have to do to get it to you guys liek to watch the videos
Preach it brother.

I KNOW what it takes to get them up, and like to see your " BMX scene"......I would be pissed too.

B

bones

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #17
can u host a 11 mg for me rule and when i done the whole vid ill send u the first copy through msn or something

RuLe

RuLe

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #18
i got to check my bandwidth because its only the 9th and i think im at 8gb out of 17gb already

also if u view the video now i took out the audio on the song so u can hear the real audio that we recorded if u want

http://www.ugngaming.com/files/loadingdocks.WMV

F

FOL

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #19
I won't download it, will take you too much bandwith and I already have seen it :)

Can't you compress it with divx and make it a bit smaller in resolution? IT should get you down to 12 MB a movie.

RuLe

RuLe

Loading Docks Video - U mit like this 1 better - post #20
its down to 17mb but anyways... heres why are bandwdith is so big. the loadingdocks video was 52mb at first, and the harddirtfalls was 27mb i believe but viewed tons of times. anyways all the stuff crossed out is no longer on the server

thne average size it says in the pic isnt real because that video was 52mb at first and i just compressed it to be smaller and that harddirtfalls is still on the sever and its.... 27mb i just checked

New Topics