little vido i made

• Discuss little vido i made in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; little video [url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1307112870273882488&q=dbg+davon[/url] ...
Alex Steadman

Alex Steadman

little vido i made post #2
The filming was kinda sketch but the riding was nice. The tree ride was sick and the fakie across that pad to half cab out was sweet.

samisawigga

samisawigga

little vido i made post #3
sweet riding

filming could be better
ghetto high jump was coool

Feeble51

Feeble51

little vido i made post #4
Sweet vId.
Better filming is in need.

mikeschalle

mikeschalle

little vido i made post #5
nice riding...

J

jeffreykicks777

little vido i made post #6
sweet riding.

D

DocAvoido

little vido i made post #7
i didn't think the filming was that bad. pretty good riding and edited well. i didn't understand what was happening in the end though, maybe i just couldn't hear well enough

Bainbridge

Bainbridge

little vido i made post #8
why do your trails get smaller as they progress?

rect won

rect won

little vido i made post #9
nice vid..r u da best out of all of ur friends..

the bmx kid

the bmx kid

little vido i made post #10
nice vid..r u da best out of all of ur friends..

yea. its be brian and rifat that are the only good people in are group. and there is like 11 or 12 people in are group i think.

the bmx kid

the bmx kid

little vido i made post #11
why do your trails get smaller as they progress?
becouse some of my dumbass freands think thay know what there talking about and take over. i was tappin the brakes as i was going alone. i made the first jump and thay took over and made the rest. the one i made is the only good one. haha

the bmx kid

the bmx kid

little vido i made post #12
i didn't think the filming was that bad. pretty good riding and edited well. i didn't understand what was happening in the end though, maybe i just couldn't hear well enough
yea i do all the editing one all my groups videos. at the end we took this kids brush in school. just messin around i dont even know why i put that in there.

bmxGOD

bmxGOD

little vido i made post #13
the riding is good but i didnt like wen u would manual and then just stop you need to like manual to a curb or something. idk i cant explain it but nice riding

the bmx kid

the bmx kid

little vido i made post #14
the riding is good but i didnt like wen u would manual and then just stop you need to like manual to a curb or something. idk i cant explain it but nice riding
haha i know what your talking about. i think it was the second to last clip. i hoped up the steps and manualed then just stoped. i was trying to go to the other side and hop on the curb then 180 the really small gap. but that blue car pulled out of no were and got in the way so i just stoped. and there was another clip when i hoped up the little getto thing. i had no choise but to stop. there was a fance and stuff in the way and there wasent anof room to 180 out.

blkbike

blkbike

little vido i made post #15
good riding man, you have that nyc style for sure. I like the one to timed halfcab thing. Keep it up

bmxGOD

bmxGOD

little vido i made post #16
haha i know what your talking about. i think it was the second to last clip. i hoped up the steps and manualed then just stoped. i was trying to go to the other side and hop on the curb then 180 the really small gap. but that blue car pulled out of no were and got in the way so i just stoped. and there was another clip when i hoped up the little getto thing. i had no choise but to stop. there was a fance and stuff in the way and there wasent anof room to 180 out.
im glad u got wat i was sayn

the bmx kid

the bmx kid

little vido i made post #17
im glad u got wat i was sayn
i can manual pritty far. when i stop outa nowere i got a reason. eather somthing was in the way or i just messed up and go back and try agen. thats not my stile. like i wont do a 180 and roll back then hop off the bike and not even finish the trick.

doraora

doraora

little vido i made post #18
the way music started after the hop was sick, but i dont really think gunshots and bmx dont match..... anyways, sweet riding man

New Topics