Lightest Street Frame

• Discuss Lightest Street Frame in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok. Just so you no, im talking street frames not racing frames or what not, no flatland frames or anything else. whats the lightest frame? The... ...
  • Tags street
RuLe

RuLe

Lightest Street Frame post #1
Ok. Just so you no, im talking street frames not racing frames or what not, no flatland frames or anything else. whats the lightest frame? The l;ightest i found which i want to buy but it will never happen is the Fit Series 2

http://www.danscomp.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?action=DETAIL&item=211080

Anyone no any frames lighter? (STREET FRAMES ONLY)

D

Devourment 138

Lightest Street Frame post #2
Thats about the lightest frame I have found also. But even those seem like they would dent kinda easy....nothing worse than spending 300 bucks on a new sweet ass frame, to have it all dented up over trying to save a pound and a half...

R

rocket

Lightest Street Frame post #3
Kink Cielencki
or
Premium Products

DK Weapon is pretty close too.

X

XIII

Lightest Street Frame post #4
M

Mr_Shrapnel

Lightest Street Frame post #5
the s&m stricker is lighter i belive: 5lbs 6oz, the kink is 5lbs 9oz

O

oibmxpunx

Lightest Street Frame post #6
metal dagger
fit series2
S&M black bike
fly pantara

D

DezXc

Lightest Street Frame post #7
The FLY PANTERA is the lightest street/park frame out at 5lbs 6oz

E

EPMD

Lightest Street Frame post #8
DezXc said:
yes!!

S

sentaafEQpovar

Lightest Street Frame post #9
bah, your frames fine, just wait till you break it or sum1 is willing to buy it :p

I

infantry43RIDER

Lightest Street Frame post #10
those frames that are weighing in at like 5 pounds 6 oz are really really crazy light.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Lightest Street Frame post #11
DezXc said:

I love my Pantera frame.

O

oibmxpunx

Lightest Street Frame post #12
lots of ppl have them now but there sweet

RuLe

RuLe

Lightest Street Frame post #13
sentaafEQpovar said:
bah, your frames fine, just wait till you break it or sum1 is willing to buy it :p

Haro frames have a life time warrenty

If you brake it or snap something "on the frame" send it to the company and they send you the same frame nice and brand new

F

federal_rider12

Lightest Street Frame post #14
street frames are also dirt frames and weight dont matter it is the strength some "street" type of frames are heavier(for the grinds and harsh abuse) and "dirt" type of frames are lighter(still strong but are not as tough as a "street" frame) but thats with a few cases where you got frames where companies made the bike better for street or dirt but who cares about weight everyone has a different opinoin on weight and mailorders and places like that pretty much never have the correct weight of the frame
i bout my federal because of the quality, strength, size, and color not because of weight i thought it was going to be 7.7lbs but when i got it it was more like 5.8lbs to 6.4lbs it was much lighter so i got another thing was added to my good buy oh yeah couldnt forget i also bought it because of the price$$$$ $100 brand new thats what im talking bout

RuLe

RuLe

Lightest Street Frame post #15
well this topic isnt a debate about strong frames or what not. i just made this topic to see what the lightest frame was. no fighting

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Lightest Street Frame post #16
well i guess, we can say that the s&m stricker and the fly pantera are pretty much the lightest non race/flat frames around. they both weight in at 5lbs 6oz or 2285.1g

F

FT rider

Lightest Street Frame post #17
actually the s and m black bike is lighter at only 5.5lbs

I

infantry43RIDER

Lightest Street Frame post #18
where did you get your information...only the S&M and or company website is really the place to go.

F

FT rider

Lightest Street Frame post #19
actually if u go to www.sandmbikes.com it says the black bike is iun fact 5.5lbs where do u get ur info?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Lightest Street Frame post #20
oh yeah, the black bike is lighter, well i never...

i shot the sheriff, but i swear it was in self defence.

New Topics