Let me introduce myself...

• Discuss Let me introduce myself... in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello. I'm new here. They call me NASCAR. I've been riding for over 25 years. I did most of my racing between 1980 to 1985 in Northwest Indiana... ...
N

nascar

Let me introduce myself... post #1
Hello. I'm new here. They call me NASCAR. I've been riding for over 25 years. I did most of my racing between 1980 to 1985 in Northwest Indiana. My local track, Southshore BMX, closed down and the rest, as they say, is history. I started out on a Schwinn Predator and within a year talked my parents into a Redline PL-20 Carrera. Unfortunately, it was stolen. I managed to get my hands on a Kuwahara Laserlite. It was great, but I had a new JMC Shadow Frame and Fork just sitting there in a box, so I decided to swap out all the parts to see which Frame I liked better. Within a week or two it was stolen. I still have my Kuwahara Laserlite Frame and Fork, but that's about it. I want to build it up , but as we all know, that takes a whole lotta $$$. I really like the new Redline Flight Pro XXL. The 2008 model is a really nice bike for $650 but the 2009 model is about $200 more. Granted, it has better wheels and a killer paint job!!! Nice job Redline, but what were you thinking cutting Bubba??? Respect to Bubba!!! Anyways, I also Mountain Bike and Road Bike as well. Just another rider who wants to say Thank You for this very cool site!!! I dig it, baby!!!

M

marks86

Let me introduce myself... post #2
welcome to the forums. it seems like you have a history to the sports. I used to run a Schwinn Predator back in the day. well my day to it was pretty sweet

N

nascar

Let me introduce myself... post #3
Thanks for having me. This place is f*****g awesome!!!

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

Let me introduce myself... post #4
glad to hear you like it.

aDDikT

aDDikT

Let me introduce myself... post #5
Bubba harris huh. That guy is insane.

J

Jak

Let me introduce myself... post #6
welcome to the forum matey

T

turndown101

Let me introduce myself... post #7
yep, hi mate, welcome.

L

Lewy

Let me introduce myself... post #8
hi and welcome to the big friendly bmx forum family lol

N

nascar

Let me introduce myself... post #9
Thanks for having me. Ride or Die!!!

Levimoody

Levimoody

Let me introduce myself... post #10
Yeah man, you seems cool enough, how old are you?

N

nascar

Let me introduce myself... post #11
I am 36 years young. Been riding since I was walking. 2 wheels, 3 wheels 4 wheels and maybe someday 18 wheels. What??? I recently found out about a couple of tracks close to where I live and am hoping to get over there within the next week or so. I guess I need to go kick some ass and let people know that I'm still alive. Remember kids - safety first.

New Topics